Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield Wednesday v Charlton Athletic | Wednesday 26 Feb | Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I think getting Ozzy more of the ball could create some problems
  • Options
    Reckon we'd be a couple down if it wasn't for the poor opposition.
    We look vulnerable down our left.
    As we did on Saturday, surprised we stuck with Doughty.
  • Options
    They’ve been better but there’s nothing about them going forward that has me particularly worried... if Bowyer gets his subs right again, we will win this match.
    Not had you worried. They've been throwing the ball into the box time after time & we've been getting in block after block. Wont be long until one falls for them. 
  • Options
    This team needs to spend a full day in training just practicing cleaning the ball. So many clearances drop right in the danger zone 40 yards from goal. Constantly invites pressure. 
    I agree, nothing worse than dirty balls.  But a whole day cleaning????
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Nearly a goal in the first minute again
  • Options
    Be brave Lee and change it now and don't wait until the 46 minute when we are a goal down 
    Changed it for you 
    You were so nearly right! 
  • Options
    what is it with us switching off at the start of the 2nd half!?
  • Options
    looks like we’ve gone 442 with doughty at left mid, oshilaja at left back and oztumer at right mid
  • Options
    Why do we hate the 46th min so much 
  • Options
    Even with a half time warm up we still switch off ffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheffield Wed also have hexagonal nets. Coincidence?
  • Options
    1st half reminds me of the 1st half against Luton. 
    Now bring on Lapslie and have a good go at the pricks 
    Agree. Lapslie on for Davis required. 
  • Options
    Good god we look awful
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Put on the back foot with the aid of a piss poor ref but we cabt string 2 passes together and our forwards are so isolated 
    Always seems to happen when Pearce plays.

Pearce drags the backline too deep which invites pressure - and we barely get out of our own half.
    I just don't see it myself.
    Since a few supporters are saying this more and more I try and look out for this and I fail to see it.
    Covered end junior who is normally spot on with his game analysis, doesn't see it either.
    Yes we're too deep, but why is it down to Pearce, rather than Lockyer or Oshilaja or anyone else ?
    I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't see it.
  • Options
    I see we've started the 2nd half well as per usual.
  • Options
    Wow we are getting pumped at the start of this half!!!
  • Options
    Lapslie and Purrington on for Doughty and one of either Lockyer or Pearce. Back to the diamond and try to pass through them in the middle instead of these constant punts to no-one. Need to get Ozzy on the ball, Cullen involved higher up, and movement ahead of the ball. Just like we did on Saturday.

Bonne gets another 10 or 15 mins then bring on Green.
  • Options
    Birmingham just had a goal disallowed at Millwall
  • Options
    How have we managed to come out and look worse haha
  • Options
    good god this is woeful  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well this is exciting...    Thought I would add the Championship scores 0000010100001 and convert from binary to decimal...   161 

My favourite bus!
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't
  • Options
    Genuinely don't know how Wednesday haven't scored yet. We are poor. 
  • Options
    Sorry but this is pathetic. Bowyer really needs to wake up and try something different. 
  • Options
    Boarding a plane. If there’s no WiFi on board, it’s a long wait to hear about our amazing three points 
  • Options
    Its laughable how bad we are
  • Options
    Given that Bowyer can see it the same as the fans, makes you wonder what’s going through his head.
  • Options
    Wednesday looked so nervous and low on confidence at the start of the game but we’ve been so negative and let them play 
  • Options
    Its laughable how bad we are
    As Cloughie said - it only takes a second to score a goal
  • Options
    Sounds like we need to go at them. Why can’t we? 
  • Options
    5 at the back does not work full stop. Someone tell Bowyer. We have knowhere to go woth the ball. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!