Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield v Charlton | Sat 29 Feb | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Very strange feeling watching Leeds and hoping they win. I feel dirty. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Talal said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Watching this one with my Huddersfield supporting mate. Absolutely shitting the bed with nerves before this one
    You have a Huddersfield supporting mate in the US?! 
    Shockingly yes. He actually took the time to make an informed decision about the team he wanted to support instead of picking a top 6 Prem side like every other person in our friend group. Couldnt be prouder of him really lol
    Well that is a left field choice but fair play to him. Bet he chose them during their twelve thousand game unbeaten run 😉
    Chose them right after they got promoted to the prem, liked their colors and their nickname because he loves dogs. Has concurred that the Championship is miles better than the Prem 
  • Options
    Confidence is bound to be low after Wednesday's poor showing, so I'm afraid I'm feeling a little pessimistic about this one. Huddersfield have underperformed during a turbulent season of transition, although the Cowley brothers seem to be slowly turning things around after a terrible start to the season. Jan Siewert, who got the boot in August, had won one game in 19 since January. Mooy and Billings moved on but Huddersfield still have a number of decent players, most of whom were playing at two levels above us last season.

Midfield is, as ever, likely to be a key area and we really need Josh Cullen and whoever plays alongside him to gain some measure of control or, at the very least, not allow Huddersfield to dominate us. Hogg, an important player for them, is apparently out.

It's a 'must not lose game' but, given our continued leakage at the back and the absence of our first choice central defenders, the best way to achieve that must surely be to try and have a go at Huddersfield's suspect defence. Let's hope that, whatever happens score-wise, we don't turn in another timid and inept away performance.

• Options
    Another away defeat to put us right in the brown stuff. 1-0 Huddersfield
  • Options
    I might of been a tad pessimiatic with my 0-9 score prediction 😖

Just want a performance.  We know when it all clicks on the pitch we are more than a match. Just have my doubts on LB's ability and need to be proven wrong.  C'mon you Addicks!
  • Options
    3 nil to huddersfield. we are a league 1 side overachieving.  
  • Options
    Would take a 0-0 right now. 

Head thinks we'll lose but that everyone else will lose around us. 
  • Options
    Very strange feeling watching Leeds and hoping they win. I feel dirty. 
    Currently 2 nil up
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Only got 5 players though, which is worrying!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    5 a side today mate, you haven't heard?
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Rash overconfidence. That'll come back and bite us.
  • Options
    Heeeeeeeere's Johnny
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    3 nil to huddersfield. we are a league 1 side overachieving.  
    Wed be doing better if we were as strong as our league one team.
  • Options
    A much more attacking eleven than on Wednesday. 
    I feel a little more confident seeing that