Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull City roll call

Comments

• Options
    2 of us going also on the 09.48 out

New ground for us both, now on 69/92 make of that what you like!

Assuming games from next weekend aren't played behind closed doors of course!
    I'm on 87/92. Lincoln next season will get me to 88 :-(
  • Options
    2 of us going also on the 09.48 out

New ground for us both, now on 69/92 make of that what you like!

Assuming games from next weekend aren't played behind closed doors of course!
    I'm on 87/92. Lincoln next season will get me to 88 :-(
    Salford could still be an option next season if they end the season well and make the L2 play offs.

I've counted Hull as the 69th but I'll lose one too when the league kicks off without Bury.
  • Options
    Back from HK for a funeral will be travelling up for this on the Saturday. Just hope it doesnt end up behind closed doors.

How was the screening at the airport,  are all passengers being temperature checked at Hong Kong?
  • Options
    Back from HK for a funeral will be travelling up for this on the Saturday. Just hope it doesnt end up behind closed doors.

How was the screening at the airport,  are all passengers being temperature checked at Hong Kong?
     Yes and now mandatory health form to be completed on arrival
  • Options
    600 sold 
  • Options
    Yay!
  • Options
    600 decent effort but we need more to turn out . . . Be disappointed if we do not have 1000 + . . . This is our season defining game . . . COYR 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Baronoli said:
    Going up on my own! First game ever on me larry.
    My Dad is too. Meet him for a pint haha
  • Options
    AFKA's given up on the promotes already I see, tokenism at its best.....
  • Options
    Holiday has fallen through this week, so thought I’d go Hull on my own Saturday. 94 quid return train ticket has put a bit of a dampener on that idea. 
  • Options
    Add the cost of a match ticket and that's £127 before you do anything else.  Crazy and no wonder this is going to be a lower turnout. 
  • Options
    Holiday has fallen through this week, so thought I’d go Hull on my own Saturday. 94 quid return train ticket has put a bit of a dampener on that idea. 
    Save your money
    I dont think we will be making the journey
  • Options
    Decided to get a ticket today. Fuck knows why. It’s the hope that kills you. COYA
  • Options
    Also heading up on my own for this one. 8th away game of the season for me, haven’t seen a win yet... 
  • Options
    German said:
    600 decent effort but we need more to turn out . . . Be disappointed if we do not have 1000 + . . . This is our season defining game . . . COYR 
    robroy said:
    Baronoli said:
    Going up on my own! First game ever on me larry.
    My Dad is too. Meet him for a pint haha
    Loner meetup anyone haha?
  • Options
    Trying to convince some mates to go to this, but quite hard when none don’t support Charlton + ticket prcies
  • Options
    German said:
    At this rate, with the threat of games being played behind closed doors soon due to coronavirus, and the ownership shenanigans that are now ongoing, I'd go and watch us play while you can.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tickets came in the post yesterday. For some reason, the events that have occurred throughout the week have just made me more excited for the game. COYR
  • Options
    I reckon the Premier League will suspend all matches tomorrow and the football league will follow suit 
  • Options
    matt88 said:
    Also heading up on my own for this one. 8th away game of the season for me, haven’t seen a win yet... 
    Can’t ya do a duvet day instead then...🤔😂🤣

cmon u Addicks do it for Matt88...👍🤞🏻
  • Options
    Can’t see it going ahead. Especially with Coronavirus hitting English game with Mikel Arterta @ Hudson Odoi 
  • Options
    Well I hope the EFL or Government make their minds up soon, I am on the 0948 to Hull tomorrow.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Well I hope the EFL or Government make their minds up soon, I am on the 0948 to Hull tomorrow.
    Go anyway, Hull is very pleasant......
  • Options
    Thinking of making a late call to go. The team and Bowyer need our support. 
    Presume tickets on the door?
  • Options
    With players and a manager contracting it, you can see how the fixture will be suspended. But as this is going to drag on for weeks and months, what happens next?
  • Options
    Game not going to be on look like  no match for min off 3 weeks
  • Options
    If anybody wants to know of any non-league games in the area please pm me.