Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull City roll call

Comments

• Options
    Been on the phone to Hull trains. Trying to argue my case. No luck. Pissed myself laughing when they mentioned about doing something in Hull rather than just watching the football. 

Cheap beer.
  • Options
    Been on the phone to Hull trains. Trying to argue my case. No luck. Pissed myself laughing when they mentioned about doing something in Hull rather than just watching the football. 
    Fuck that, it’s a shithole 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    They shouldn't be advising people to make pointless journeys. Mind you, some would argue it was a pointless journey before the game was called off based on our away performances this season.
  • Options
    Maybe a bit run down but it's not as bad as people imagine.  Having said that, a friend of mine and three of her friends bought a house with their first term's grant when at Uni there in '79.
  • Options
    They shouldn't be advising people to make pointless journeys. Mind you, some would argue it was a pointless journey before the game was called off based on our away performances this season.
    In there defence I was acting like a bit of a knob trying to get a refund on a ticket which clearly stated, no refund. 
  • Options
    Man Utd refunded £350 to all fans who had bought a ticket for the game last at LASK regardless of whether fans travelled out there or not.
  • Options
    It's a joke that we can't get a refund for the trains. Just means next time I use their service I'm bunking it to break even
  • Options
    Maybe a bit run down but it's not as bad as people imagine.  Having said that, a friend of mine and three of her friends bought a house with their first term's grant when at Uni there in '79.
    Been there in the early 90’s and in their main nightclub seeing Dean Windass in full Hull City tracksuit! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anybody wants to know of any non-league games in the area please pm me.
    F@ck off
  • Options
    Seeing as I'm here already, go on then.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Was going to drive to this so at least dodged a railfare, I do feel for all our away regulars who are caught out.

No doubt Southalls travel expenses will have been paid, probably a private jet and Champagne transfer for him and hangers on.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    What a week for clb
    Me clubs f@cked
    Me train tickets f@cked
    Me saturdaysf@cked
    Me holidays f@cked
    Me diet and weight is f@cked because me holidays f@cked
    Im right f@cked off at the moment
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Seeing as I'm here already, go on then.
    Once I get home I'll have a look mate and pm you.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    What a week for clb
    Me clubs f@cked
    Me train tickets f@cked
    Me saturdaysf@cked
    Me holidays f@cked
    Me diet and weight is f@cked because me holidays f@cked
    Im right f@cked off at the moment
    In a better mood than usual then
  • Options
    It's a joke that we can't get a refund for the trains. Just means next time I use their service I'm bunking it to break even
    Six of us got train tickets to Cardiff. 
    No chance of a refund. 
    The train companies must make millions every season from football supporters. 
    Fuckin disgusted that they won't refund our money now all games are cancelled. 
    Cnuts. 
  • Options
    No chance of a refund. 
    Cnuts. 
    Whats cardiff got to do with hull

• Options
    A mate tweeted lner said they should be able to get a refund 
  • Options
    No chance of a refund. 
    Cnuts. 
    Geezer on 606 said he's getting a refund mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depending who youve booked with you might be able to get a refund
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    No chance of a refund. 
    Cnuts. 

Shut up skinny 
  • Options
    Refunds are only applicable to the tickets you purchase.

I think advanced single fares you don't get refund but can change date of journey etc.. But before the original proposed journey. Quite hard to change the date when we don't know when it's going to be. 

• Options
    As ive said lner looks like they are refunding hull tickets 
  • Options
    Man Utd refunded £350 to all fans who had bought a ticket for the game last at LASK regardless of whether fans travelled out there or not.
    That was only to fans who had booked through the club.
  • Options
    BS alreadygot his claim in £20k apparently.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Where have you seen this maye
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    No chance of a refund. 
    Cnuts. 

Shut up skinny 

....and ugly.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    clb74 said:
    Where have you seen this maye

• Options
    Croydon said:
    clb74 said: