Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Todorov - How do we play him ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    No, I'm not tangoman in disguise. Nor am I on a wind up. Merely expressing my insightful views ;-)

and long may they continue...
    i'm sure cunning will be first to hold his hands up when we win the championship by 10 clear points and i will too to say i'm wrong but come the end of next season if we haven't been promoted how much time will pards have to build 'his team' ;-)

If charlton win the league by 10 clear points I will personally tongue every Lifers bumhole with the word "numpty" scrawled across my head in lipstick. Likewise, if any of our fantastic new strikers manage that 20 goal figure.

If come the end of next season we haven't been promoted, then I fully expect humble apologies from everyone here, telling me how great I am.

if varney or iwe get a few on the first day i'll keep an eye out for the bloke sweating the most and assume it's you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    No, I'm not tangoman in disguise. Nor am I on a wind up. Merely expressing my insightful views ;-)

and long may they continue...
    i'm sure cunning will be first to hold his hands up when we win the championship by 10 clear points and i will too to say i'm wrong but come the end of next season if we haven't been promoted how much time will pards have to build 'his team' ;-)

If charlton win the league by 10 clear points I will personally tongue every Lifers bumhole with the word "numpty" scrawled across my head in lipstick. Likewise, if any of our fantastic new strikers manage that 20 goal figure.

If come the end of next season we haven't been promoted, then I fully expect humble apologies from everyone here, telling me how great I am.

if varney or iwe get a few on the first day i'll keep an eye out for the bloke sweating the most and assume it's you!

If either of them score a few on the 1st day, I'll be the one carried out on a stretcher in shock!!!
  • Options
    I just think we have all season to moan about the players and the management along with the board, the catering, the programme and official site.

Can we just have a few weeks off from the moaning during the summer? Can I live with my fantasy that ever player will turn out to be brilliant and stay fit as we romp to the title. The truth may not match that but if there is no expectation, no hope then why do any of us bother to follow the team. Maybe setting your expectations low prevents disappointment but I prefer to dream.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars
  • Options
    well said Oscar
  • Options
    Well said Chrissie Hynde more like in her Message of Love. "We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars".
  • Options
    oscar wilde had so many great quotes and so many can still be used today. favourites of mine are:

I am not young enough to know everything.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.