Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coronavirus - it's not all "bad news"

Comments

• Options
    Gary Barlow and Brian May play Get back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIMExOejjk8
  • Options
    Lots of workplaces will surely be actively considering allowing many of their staff to continue to home work for much/ all of the time after this. Who’d want to put themselves through hot tubes/ trains in the summer if you don’t have to.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Lunch today was Co-op Proscetto (8.50) some warm Higgedy veggie feta and red pepper rolls, some smoked veggie cheese and lettuce sarnies,  and black olive crackers with said veggie cheese , some passion fruit Jaffa cakes, and then coffee. In the back yard in the warm under a blue sky as a little family, getting updates about the baby opening her eyes.
    Right now I feel lucky, especially considering the dreadful agony others are experiencing.
    Love Higgidy pies and quiches 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Lunch today was Co-op Proscetto (8.50) some warm Higgedy veggie feta and red pepper rolls, some smoked veggie cheese and lettuce sarnies,  and black olive crackers with said veggie cheese , some passion fruit Jaffa cakes, and then coffee. In the back yard in the warm under a blue sky as a little family, getting updates about the baby opening her eyes.
    Right now I feel lucky, especially considering the dreadful agony others are experiencing.
    That’s quite a nice lunch, although probably a bit too much for me. I have to leave a bit of room for the Saturday night curry, so I just went with a cheese and pickle roll and a pale ale. All veggie of course.
    Give it an hour and some meat eater will start burning animal parts in the back garden. 
  • Options
    Obviously won’t be good for all, but hopefully there are a hell of a lot of kids getting a massive step in time, engagement and interaction with their parents than they normally get.  
    My son and his partner have benefitted greatly from the time with their one year old ..... Nelly is now in a cot and eating regular times in the same place etc 

we have however hated it ! No cuddles for nearly a month 
  • Options
    On my daily walk I passed by so many nice pubs this afternoon, a tantalising glimpse of Valhalla  :D
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Was that meant to read Prosecco ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Soon to become more blocks of flats?
  • Options
    @Bournemouth Addick

your Dorset bunny made it into the i today 
  • Options
    First bbq of the season. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    First bbq of the season. 
    Snap, on now and burgers and bangers sizzling. Oh yeah, roll on summer 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    First bbq of the season. 
    Look out in case the cops come and kick it over....
  • Options
    20% drop in reported crime.
    Thought it would be much more, but still a positive. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    First bbq of the season. 
    Had the small pool and the slip and slide mat out as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrWalker said:
    That is a very low percentage, extremely surprising to be honest. 
  • Options
    Drugies still need their fix
  • Options
    @Bournemouth Addick

your Dorset bunny made it into the i today 
    Relieved to hear it. Thought I might have imagined it. 
  • Options

Long hair, beards. Jesus and his disciples had decided to let their hair grow during the lockdown rather than risk cutting it themselves
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    People calling the police for breaking lockdown might have boosted the number? 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Drugies still need their fix
    Yeah the booze isle in my local shop was busy today ;) 
  • Options
    I thought ‘that’s some expensive posh ham’ lol
    I thought it was a veggie prosciutto  that I was especially going to go to Coop to check out.

Didn’t think it would be all that cop and as the Italian deli is a few doors down the Woolwich road from our coop I’d thought that I might use my limited ‘meat credits’ that I have in my head for the real deal.

im going to have a bottle of Prosecco instead now.