Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Netflix

Comments

• Joined Feb 3rd - Calling posters thick for providing recommendations with reviews instead of just lists... Arguably providing more beneficial information.

I get the feeling you've been kicked off other forums before now.
  • I would make a list but why bother if you're going to moan about it.
  • edited March 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Joined Feb 3rd - Calling posters thick for providing recommendations with reviews instead of just lists... Arguably providing more beneficial information.

Dazzler21 said:
    Joined Feb 3rd - Calling posters thick for providing recommendations with reviews instead of just lists... Arguably providing more beneficial information.

Dazzler there is another TV thread of fav shows with  opinions. Which I referred to.  Many creditable but how do you separate the wheat from the chaff? Pages long. Hence I asked for a top ten which could be compared to the site 'bite sized category'

I asked for lists. That was what the thread was about. Apologies for calling you thick.

If people cannot understand an invitation to post a top ten and do otherwise, then yes they are thick. I have not gone on the Twitter only thread or the photos only thread because I have no contribution to make, but why do you find it acceptable to highjack my thread and criticise me when you are 'off,-piste'?
  • Unbelievable Jeff!!!!  From your ID I'm guessing you are 30yo. Unbelievable Jeff!  Were you home schooled?  Who is your favourite player in the current squad? Mine is Naby Sarr.  Unbelievable Jeff!!!!!  I asked for posts of top 10/20 dramas.

Stop bullshitting and give me yours. I assume Jackanory is number one.
    What an odd little person you are. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2020
    Unbelievable Jeff!!!!  From your ID I'm guessing you are 30yo. Unbelievable Jeff!  Were you home schooled?  Who is your favourite player in the current squad? Mine is Naby Sarr.  Unbelievable Jeff!!!!!  I asked for posts of top 10/20 dramas.

Stop bullshitting and give me yours. I assume Jackanory is number one.
    What an odd little person you are. 
    Perhaps you could justify your bizzare opinions, as I have, rather than criticise fellow supporters. I guess I've been to many more matches than you.

I still await your top ten. What exactly is your contribution to this forum?

You are accusing me of being an odd person on a thread I started, requesting top ten dramas, which you have failed to produce, instead trolling me, and you call me odd? Look in the mirror fella.

• You haven't seen the PMs
  • Wow.

Just wow.
  • Weird thread!
  • Sponsored links:

• Pretty sure this thread has gone down the wrong path. Can we start again please.
    THATS NOT A LIST EITHER, NOW HE WILL HAVE TO SCROLL PAST YOUR RUBBISH POST TO GET TO MY LIST!
  • Dazzler21 said:

It's Harvey's Gardner, I think he just made a new account to get rid of the stigma of all the bollocks he posted under that account. 

Seems to be working well so far. 
  • Just got Netflix under  pressure from Mrs G only to find its 99% US high school romps, aliens from outer space, lots of drug dealers and a few old British serials I avoided the first time.

More decent content on BBC I Player and the user interface is bewildering as it keeps  promoting  that Julian Fellowes upstairs downstairs with a football garbage.

"Oh  Sebastian aren't we just too posh to be footballers ?" etc etc.

Couldnt name a top three never mind a top ten..

• This is what hibernation does to the weak of mind 
    stay strong everyone 
    easy for me to say as a hermit 
  • It would have been so much easier to Google "top ten Netflix dramas".  

In fact, try this: https://lmgtfy.com/?q=top+ten+netflix+dramas
  •       Well I   never.
    Was looking for something when I wandered onto this thread.

Didn't find what I was looking for, so now I'll shuffle off.

Well I never.
  • Chizz said:

You haven't seen the PMs
    The PM gave you a list too?
    Well now he is "working from home" I'm sure, like half the nation, he's just watching Netflix too!
  • We’re only on week one of lockdown, goodness knows what it’s going to be like on week 12 on here!
  • glad this thread made page 2, it's much better than page 1

my top 10 posters on this forum- 

@Sarrf_London because they don't like people explaining their choices