Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Netflix

Comments

• Has anyone ever had to contact Netflix customer services?

We have had a problem connecting since Wednesday.

I spent two hours on Netflix's online chat yesterday (Thursday) to try to sort out the problem.

We still have no Netflix and no reply yet (now Friday evening)

Has anyone else had connection issues and if so, how did you find the customer services?
    Had a problem couple of weeks ago, on chat hold for two hours, and when I got through to someone they fixed it easily. 

Problem was my account had been accessed by an unknown person in the US. 

I spent two hours on Netflix's online chat yesterday (Thursday) to try to sort out the problem.

Has anyone else had connection issues and if so, how did you find the customer services?
    You got Twitter? Had an issue once and tweeted them and it was resolved straight away. Not just waiting either like on live chat. 

Although might be a slower response given the circumstances at the moment anyway. 

I can't connect on Now TV at the moment - any ideas? It's a pain, but is stopping by little one watching trolls over and over while having her tea.
  • Oh, and Fauda is the best thing on there. 3 series, all as good as eachother. 

You got Twitter? Had an issue once and tweeted them and it was resolved straight away. Not just waiting either like on live chat. 

Although might be a slower response given the circumstances at the moment anyway. 
    I wasn't waiting on live chat. She actually spent two hours trying to resolve the problem. She called upon her superior and he couldn't do it. I think I've got a new Netflixcovidvirus for which no solutions exist!
    Have watched the first two series and enjoyed it. I wonder how true to life it is. 

If you like this than Caliphate is an excellent watch. Sorry to repeat myself on this 
  • no-one watching 'The English Game' ?

I can't connect on Now TV at the moment - any ideas? It's a pain, but is stopping by little one watching trolls over and over while having her tea.
    I had a problem connecting a few weeks ago. After a couple of attempts to resolve it over the following few days I had the bright idea of switching the TV off at the mains and switching back on. It resolved the issue for me.
    Thought it was excellent 
    Have watched the first two series and enjoyed it. I wonder how true to life it is. 

If you like this than Caliphate is an excellent watch. Sorry to repeat myself on this 
    Had a few recommend caliphate, so will have a look, thanks. I've spent a fair amount of time in the middle East, so I really find myself immersed in stories about it.

With regards Fauda, I understand it has a following on both sides of the divide in the region, so think it tackles the relationship between the two sides well.

As for the fighting and the tech, who knows but it's a great watch!
  • Sponsored links:

Thought it was excellent 
    thanks, I don't have Netflix .. this series has had good reviews so I'll wait until it's on another channel/media release
    I've watched five out of the six episodes.

It is very good but there are too many unnecessary changes to the real history.

Here are some links to the real history. It's fine to make some changes to add to the drama, but some of the changes are  just unfair.

http://ptearlyyears.net/two-partick-footballers-started-professional-football

http://www.scottishsporthistory.com/sports-history-news-and-blog/from-partick-with-love-the-story-of-jimmy-love-and-fergie-suter-the-first-professional-footballers

You need to be careful what you post, you’ll have social services knocking on your door asking why you’re letting your kid watch the telly while she’s eating. 
  • Anyone seen the Jeffery Epstein documentary?

I didn't know who he was prior to watching it.

Wasn't keeping up with the news much last year. 

It's quite a shocker.

These days, non fiction is actually more mad and mental then fiction.

Hollywood, Royals, politicians.

Don't be friends with them.
  • The Last Dance, Michael Jordan docu-series, is a great watch 
  • Just watched the first episode of Unsolved Mysteries
    Mystery on the Rooftop

I have more questions than answers after watching that.

Anyone else seen it?
  • Yeah watched it last week. To me the fact his mate he worked for didnt want to be interviewed etc makes me think he uncovered something and was bumped off. 

Watch episode two and see what you think of the husband!
  • Kingdom 

Finished the 3 series off fairly quickly, I'm pretty surprised it hasnt run for about 6 series but it was made independently and has only just been picked up by Netflix. Isn't too taxing on the mind, filmed in California so looks fantastic. The leads all look like they have been carved out of granite and some genuinely excellent performances mainly by the actors who play Keith and Jay

I recommend this series, it's set around a family of MMA fighters and their gym and the grubbiness and choices that surrounds prize fighting. If you are heavily into MMA you will probably roll your eyes at some points but overall it does a good job of representing the rivalry and camaraderie in places like gyms 
    Mystery on the Rooftop

Anyone else seen it?
     Yeah. Was very odd
  • Dark. Complicated, but ideal for binge watching.
  • Sponsored links:

Mystery on the Rooftop

Anyone else seen it?
    Watched the first episode, decided I didn't care to watch 6 hours of mysteries that absolutely remain unsolved. It wasn't mis-sold, but I didn't expect it to be literal. 
  • That's the same with me. I watched one of those true crime series on Sky Crime or whatever it's called. And after six increasingly intriguing episodes, it turns out we still don't know who the culprit was. 'And then the guy led us directly to the crime scene, we called in the dogs, but, unfortunately, they didn't find anything. The end.'
  • Yeah watched it last week. To me the fact his mate he worked for didnt want to be interviewed etc makes me think he uncovered something and was bumped off. 

I know these things can be edited for the story, but he really didn't come across well did he?  Very suspicious. 

Stopped the UFO episode after 5 mins though, don't need to watch hillbillies including a Trump lookalike with a mullet make up a story about being abducted.

I don’t even know where to begin with him.
  • Freaks - very good.  If I say anything about it, I'd probably be including spoilers so I'll say nought.

The Old Guard - the concept is intriguing, Charlize Theron is always a good watch and the story's got a few surprises.
  • Teenage Bounty Hunters. 
  • *Sorry, just going through threads I've missed over 4 years.......
  • 2nd series of unsolved mysteries available next week
  • Teenage Bounty Hunters. 
    Enjoyable.
  • To The Lake - Russian viral apocalypse show.