Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Netflix

Comments

• Sorry to mess around, back on topic.

My top 10 dramas:

#1 - This thread.
  • I came in this thread looking for everyones top two types of milk lists and you lot can’t even get that right. I think you should all just do one (list)
  • I assume some people have run out of normal booze at home and are raiding the spirits cupboard... 
  • 7 in no particular order

Ozark
    Breaking Bad
    Homeland
    Line of Duty
    Money Heist (am only 5 episodes in though)
    Stranger Things 
    Designated Survivor 

• The money heist
    gomorrah.

close thread 
  • I can confirm Tiger King is NOT a drama.
  • Asking for a list of top 10 or 20 ain't really norrowing it down for you mate is it? Asking for the odd suggestion and giving that a go, can see the benefit in that, but a list of 10 or 20??? Just go on the search page and they're "listed" there in their different genres for you
  • Sponsored links:

• The Mandalorian is also good, but you'll need the Disney+ for it.
  • Sorry, Completely forgot Sunderland until I Die which is the best footy doc since  Bobby Robson- more than a manager.

Dolemite is my name..I usually avoid Eddie Murphy movies but this is superb and just the thing to lift your spirits during social isolation.
    Outside In..Touching movie about a wrongly convicted felon released after 20 years to small town America.
    What happened Miss Simone- great biopic on jazz musician Nina simone and her involvement in the US civil rights movement.

Will add another seven fantasy programmes about aliens from outer space and drug cartels later, to comply with the strict thread regulations. 
  • I don't like lists, I have AHLD, but here goes.  There should only be lists of three everywhere.

Stranger Things,
    Evil Genius 
    Gogol - that's on Amazon who've got some very good Russian dramas.
  • I've only seen 9 things on Netflix, where should I post my list?
    The 9 best things on Netflix list, stay away from this one unless you want to get angry about it
  • Orphan Black has been the best series in Netflix. You won't be disappointed

• Watching Dark, not  even 2 minutes in and seen nipple already and it;s in Scandinavian, dubbed in English. All in all looks very promising
  • Watching Dark, not  even 2 minutes in and seen nipple already and it;s in Scandinavian, dubbed in English. All in all looks very promising
    Excellent, will look it up
  • Of the top of my head and in no particular order...

Mindhunter
    Ozark
    Breaking Bad 
    Mad Men
    Peaky Blinders
    Money Heist
    Top Boy 
    Narcos
    Stranger Things
    When They See Us

• Sponsored links:

• Schindler's
    Santa's (good)
    Shopping
    -erine
    Ships when turning
    Santa's (bad)
    Craig's
    ...rolling in from the Thames
    Friedrich (pre-Brexit)
    The Bucket
  • ads said:
    Watching Dark, not  even 2 minutes in and seen nipple already and it;s in Scandinavian, dubbed in English. All in all looks very promising
    Excellent, will look it up
    Bout time this geezer in it put his top back on ffs
    It's German. Think it's much better in original language if you don't mind subtitles. Absolutely fantastic series
  • Strongly recommend Narcos if you haven't watched it yet. IMO THE best series that Netflix has produced. One of the many great things about it is that it is based on true events and real people. Just with a little bit of dramatisation. 

I'd recommend Mindhunter too. It's great but not on the same level of great compared to Narcos. 
  • Surprised no one has mentioned Queen of the South (not the Scottish football team) I’ve binged it during my isolation and am now starting ozark.

• Surprised no one has mentioned Queen of the South (not the Scottish football team) I’ve binged it during my isolation and am now starting ozark.

The first season of Ozark is painfully slow until the brilliant last episode. The second season is much better.

The first season of Ozark is painfully slow until the brilliant last episode. The second season is much better.
    Yes too slow for me. I gave up after a few episodes... 
  • Jessie said:
    Surprised no one has mentioned Queen of the South (not the Scottish football team) I’ve binged it during my isolation and am now starting ozark.

Keep going, it really is worth it!

The Wire and Breaking Bad are both slow starters but are both amazing. To get real depth you kinda need a slow start.
  • Jessie said:
    Surprised no one has mentioned Queen of the South (not the Scottish football team) I’ve binged it during my isolation and am now starting ozark.

Keep going, it really is worth it!

The Wire and Breaking Bad are both slow starters but are both amazing. To get real depth you kinda need a slow start.
    I finished True Detective season one the other day and absolutely loved it. I had previously given it up when it was just released because it was too slow but started to watch it again recently, albeit with a x1.3 playing speed😂 Maybe I'll give Ozark another go also with a playing speed of x1.2-1.5. 
  • Everyone is really watching Love is Blind, just admit it