Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair?

Comments

• Options
    Got my hair cut 2 weeks ago before the serious lockdowns, which will do me for a while. Not shaved for over a week, laziness and in self isolation now anyway, not a good look on me!
  • Options
    I am one hairy fecker so by the end of this I will be looking like Captain Caveman!

I do not have the mobility anymore to use my clippers and as the mullet has not quite returned to its height of popularity apart from in Stockport, Western Australia and certain deep southern states in the US i would not be able to reach the back, sack or crack.
  • Options
    Invest in Grecian 2000 or Grey Away shares.
  • Options
    We’re going to be finding out the true colour of some people’s hair in the coming weeks.
    Keeping an eye on TV presenters. 
  • Options
    Only one thing to say.....

Mr F's now calling me Rapunzel.
  • Options
    I have always wanted to dye my hair blue. I'm thinking now is the time.
    I trust you mean NHS blue and not Millwall blue. I got annoyed with myself last week when I mixed up the dogs' leads and collars and one of them looked like a Crystal Palace supporter with a blue collar and red lead.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I trust we'll be running a thread to put some photos up of out truly shocking Barnets in a few weeks time?

Will give everyone a little chuckle during these dark times!
  • Options
    ads said:
    I am going for the swept back, big quiff look, it should look terrific after 3 months in isolation ((:>) .. we will see
    Like this?
    ads said:
    I am going for the swept back, big quiff look, it should look terrific after 3 months in isolation ((:>) .. we will see
    Like this?

Similar .. more hair at the front swept back lol .. and grey NOT dyed black .. I'm going for the full mature Elvis/Showwaddywaddy ((:>)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I trust we'll be running a thread to put some photos up of out truly shocking Barnets in a few weeks time?

Will give everyone a little chuckle during these dark times!
    We could call it..... rate my barnet
  • Options
    Used clippers on myself, with my son's "help", at the weekend. I now resemble a cross between Henry V and Doc Brown in Back To The Future! My son wouldn't allow me to reciprocate but has afforded himself a "mullet". Somewhat surprisingly, the wife won't let us anywhere near her barnet. Once this is all over, she will, no doubt, resemble a poor man's Lady Godiva - minus the horse and hopefully with her clothes still intact. 

Never in this household have hairdressers been more respected and in these times the follically  challenged amongst us are definitely King.

The question is though - what are you doing? Letting it grow? Clipping it? Changing styles totally? Or, simply, shaving the lot off?
    Numer 0 all over, it will grow back and no way will I allow myself to end up with a mullet. My Boys are getting the same treatment
  • Options
    I’ve about 25/30 hairs growing on my normally bald plate, I’ve decided that in the current climate to let continue to grow. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
  • Options
    Can we have a new thread via Zoom---
    Live--Fanny gets a trim.

Or
    Fanny goes to hollywood
  • Options
    "Carry On Fanny".

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be revisiting the glossy unmanageable mane not seen since (c) 1992, range of naturally occurring colours slightly broader in the 2020 version precluding any need for the chemical palette enhancements utilised last century.
    If this lasts through til June gonna have to find a scrunchy or two, or should I update to an Alice band?
  • Options
    Can we have a new thread via Zoom---
    Live--Fanny gets a trim.

As you're well aware, Fanny's trimming always takes place in her garden.

:-)
  • Options
    Here's a copy of what I posted on facebook & some of the same photos below:

C'est le COVID 19 Coupe de Cheveaux Challenge. It's the COVID 19 Haircut Challenge. Tous les coiffeurs sont fermés. All the hairdresser's are closed. Il faut le faire tout seul. You must do it alone, no help from anyone. Personne ne peut vous aider. Est ce que vous pouvez le faire plus moche que moi? Can anyone do a more ugly, awful job than me? Go on, I dare you. After all you can't go out anyway! Je vous ose à faire pareil; après tout, vous n'avez plus le droit à sortir quand même!

We have a winner for rate my Barnet already!

Your virtual prize should you wish to claim it can be obtained at your local high street hairdressers, unfortunately it expires in the next 90 minutes!
  • Options
    I have always wanted to dye my hair blue. I'm thinking now is the time.
    Do it, do it... pics please, when you do 
  • Options
    Think it's a ploy so we all end up with hair that looks like a wig like big bad boris
  • Options
    Here's a copy of what I posted on facebook & some of the same photos below:

C'est le COVID 19 Coupe de Cheveaux Challenge. It's the COVID 19 Haircut Challenge. Tous les coiffeurs sont fermés. All the hairdresser's are closed. Il faut le faire tout seul. You must do it alone, no help from anyone. Personne ne peut vous aider. Est ce que vous pouvez le faire plus moche que moi? Can anyone do a more ugly, awful job than me? Go on, I dare you. After all you can't go out anyway! Je vous ose à faire pareil; après tout, vous n'avez plus le droit à sortir quand même!

Holy shit!
  • Options
    I'm not shaving or having a haircut until this is all over. I have never grown a beard before because its so patchy. I'm seeing if it gets long enough the patches will be covered.... think its optimistic but will report back! 
    I'm doing the same. Chin and sideburns have full coverage. Cheeks very patchy. Look a little bit homeless. It's only gonna get worse.
    I have proved I cannot grow a beard these last two and half weeks 

still continuing though just for the hell of it. 

Looks even worse as got dark hair. 
    So patchy and straggly 

• Options
    Last time i went to the barbers was 10 years ago.  Always use clippers, I do top and sides my wife tidies the back, i then apply a load of gel to hide the bad bits!

Today I just cut the whole lot off to save the hassle.