Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hair?

Comments

• Options
    iaitch said:
    Is she going to hold you between her knees?
    Only if he's cutting hair 
  • Options
    Unfortunately my hair hasn’t grown at all. 
  • Options
    Hair is as bad as my Lloyds shares, some body once said they'd come good as well. 
  • Options
    I'm beginning to look like a aging hippie.

• Options
    Hair soon be down to my shoulder, wife reluctant to give it a trim.
  • Options
    Decided to get my eldest to No3 it again all over.  Got a six week beard though now, and gonna leave that as a challenge to see it she can merge it in without making a ricket...

Got to challenge her bless her!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    The wife done mine with the worse pair of clippers know to man. Bearing in mind she’s never done anything like this (so she says), she ain’t done a bad job. Had to pull her about the back tho 😱
  • Options
    just go No 1 all over mate, that's what I did yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2020

The front is good, but she needs to sort out your furry neck :smile:
  • Options

The front is good, but she needs to sort out your furry neck :smile:
    😂 the battery on the  clippers ran out so she’s sorted it out now! I had no idea I had such a hairy neck!
  • Options
    The wife done mine with the worse pair of clippers know to man. Bearing in mind she’s never done anything like this (so she says), she ain’t done a bad job. Had to pull her about the back tho 😱
    The expression on your face suggests she inserted the clippers somewhere painful...
  • Options
    The expression on your face suggests she inserted the clippers somewhere painful...
    Yeah never been the best at taking a selfie mate!
  • Options
    very strange .. the longer my hair gets , the larger my bald spot becomes .. and NO, I am not going for the B Charlton comb over look 
  • Options
    He wishes
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Before:

After the Mrs got the scissors out.

Beard looking patchy as hell.
    Hair looks good, beard needs some tic 
  • Options

I'm approaching this period again, fast!
    Andrew Lloyd Webber?
  • Options
    So I bit the bullet, found a decent set of clippers which had 36mm long combs, and had a go, and haven't made a mess, find out in two weeks once it grows out a bit 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DIY clipper job
  • Options
    I used clippers last week and now have the shortest hair for over 50 years. I would post a picture but the need to respect those too young to watch X rated movies prevents me from doing so!
  • Options
    Rothko said:

DIY clipper job
    You’re like a fine wine 😘😘
    Hope you & your beautiful family are staying safe 🙏🏻❤️
  • Options
    Im thinking about letting the wife have a go
  • Options
    All in all I've been quite impressed with the wife's efforts.

We've never met, but that's just how I imagined you. Spooky!
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    All in all I've been quite impressed with the wife's efforts.

We've never met, but that's just how I imagined you. Spooky!
    You ain't in a Slade tribute band are you?
  • Options
    Courtesy of Little Miss Idle and some cheap clippers from China. I've had worse chops than this.