Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hair?

Comments

• And yes I'm being serious
  • 3 weeks in and going slightly mental...

Nothing wrong with that ! 

Looks extremely neat to me.
    ❤❤❤going on here
  • Anyone know anywhere online that still has clippers in stock - everywhere I look is out of stock and I don't think using beard trimmers is a good idea!
    There's quite a few arseholes on ebay selling beard trimmers as hair clippers. I got caught & as soon as I placed my order they changed the description, it actually showed it on their ebay page that the description has been changed. Contacted ebay & they messaged the seller who agreed to a refund which means I have to pay to send the item back because he's a small time mouthall. The clippers still haven't turned up & I've asked a few times for tracker info & he's now said that his supplier can't supply it but they're on the way. A lot of fucking wankers on ebay beware. To be honest I wouldn't normally buy this kind of stuff on ebay but amazon has sold out argos etc are all closed & I desperately need to get my hair cut. My advice mate is buy a hat !!!

• Don’t get one of these, unless you want to look like you used a cheese grater to do your hair.
  • edited April 2020
    I’m growing mine out quite nicely. 
    Added some simple pearls and stars this morning to give my hair a fresh new look. 
  • I'm starting to look like cousin it

• I don’t get the continued fascination with ZZ Top tbf 
  • I checked my trimmer - it's a hair trimmer as opposed to a beard trimmer - it has loads of attachments so I'll give that a try next week most likely.

My partner is particularly excited at the prospect of me having a shaved head and a massive beard (going pretty strong after 4 weeks) - I've suggested she can move out if she doesn't like it...
  • Anyone know anywhere online that still has clippers in stock - everywhere I look is out of stock and I don't think using beard trimmers is a good idea!
    There's quite a few arseholes on ebay selling beard trimmers as hair clippers. I got caught & as soon as I placed my order they changed the description, it actually showed it on their ebay page that the description has been changed. Contacted ebay & they messaged the seller who agreed to a refund which means I have to pay to send the item back because he's a small time mouthall. The clippers still haven't turned up & I've asked a few times for tracker info & he's now said that his supplier can't supply it but they're on the way. A lot of fucking wankers on ebay beware. To be honest I wouldn't normally buy this kind of stuff on ebay but amazon has sold out argos etc are all closed & I desperately need to get my hair cut. My advice mate is buy a hat !!!
    Mr Angry, shave the bloody thing off.
  • Sponsored links:

Mr Angry, shave the bloody thing off.
    It's off !!! Bit the bullet & bought a beard trimmer, a bit hesitant at first but got used to it after a while (with a couple of Oh fuck what have I done moments) & I now have a 1mm cut all over

• This is the Ad that keeps popping up when on this thread....😂🤣...& the thing is I’m as bald as a coot...🙃
  • I have brilliant hair clippers  which can be used to trim beards available for the special price  of £299.99 plus special delivery £ 49.99. You be quick now contact me with your bank details & 3 digit security number on the back of your card. No money will be taken until you confirm you are happy with the beard trimm hair clippers.
  • T_C_E said:

I see nothing wrong with this cut. 
  • Luckily enough, in her formative years the Mrs was a trained hair dresser, so more than capable of performing a quick trim with scissors and clippers. My hair's looking pretty neat so far.
  • If anyone else is struggling to find clippers, there are some available here.

I ordered the other day, while they were waiting for them to come in stock.
    Thought it was going to be tomorrow, but have had an email to say they have been dispatched - and website is showing availability.

No idea how good they might be, but maybe worth a look

https://www.shaversdirect.com/pno/hc5010.html
  • Couldn't help but notice a touch of the old Denis Healey's going on this morning.  

I've got a small sharp pair of scissors, but I need to be careful in case I have someone's  my eye out with them

• Sponsored links:

• If anyone else is struggling to find clippers, there are some available here.

Thought it was going to be tomorrow, but have had an email to say they have been dispatched - and website is showing availability.

Thanks - I've got one on the way.
    I've inherited genes that means I still have a full head of hair (albeit grey now) at 63 but it is beginning to resemble a bird's nest!
  • bobmunro said:
    If anyone else is struggling to find clippers, there are some available here.

Thanks - I've got one on the way.
    I've inherited genes that means I still have a full head of hair (albeit grey now) at 63 but it is beginning to resemble a bird's nest!
    Congratulations! 

• I'm approaching this period again, fast!
  • Stewart said:
    T_C_E said:

I see nothing wrong with this cut. 
    Everytime i look at that i think a typo has been made and an n has gone missing.
  • So how are we all getting on?

My hair is now resembling Captain caveman's hairier brother!

The clippers I ordered 4 weeks ago from Amazon have finally arrived.

Missus is going to line us all up tomorrow and give it ago. It'll be like a New Zealand sheep shearing contest!

Don't think I'll be posting the results!
  • Is she going to hold you between her knees?
  • Before:

After the Mrs got the scissors out.

Beard looking patchy as hell.
  • edited May 2020
    Went for it, number 4 on top, 3 on the sides.  Looks fine, if not how I'd choose to have my hair!

Bloke next door has his Mrs cut his and it's an absolute state.  She's basically shaved the sides and left the top completely alone.  Bizarre.
  • Went for it, number 4 on top, 3 on the sides.  Looks fine, if not how I'd choose to have my hair!

Bloke next door has his Mrs cut his and it's an absolute state.  She's basically shaved the sides and left the top completely alone.  Bizarre.
     Have to say this is my main worry.

She makes a bit of a hash of the back and sides but it's fine and loses the confidence to finish the top and I'm left in no man's land!

Tense times.
  • To be honest, my hair looks ok, especially as I always use hairspray to hold it in place when I go out anyway.

It could do with a cut, but as I had a cut just before the lockdown, and have it a bit longer on top anyway to cover the thin patch I guess it can handle being a bit longer better