Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nimer (and Southall) on TalkSport this morning

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    Thanks Clive.
  • Options
    If your worth the money that Nimer says hes worth would you really be ringing in talk sport, to have a public slanging match 
  • Options
    If your worth the money that Nimer says hes worth would you really be ringing in talk sport, to have a public slanging match 
    Its was a recorded message, id imagine there’s been plenty of owners that have done the same. I’m more confused by why you’d tell everyone it’s not for sale if you want out.
  • Options
    Its was a recorded message, id imagine there’s been plenty of owners that have done the same. I’m more confused by why you’d tell everyone it’s not for sale if you want out.
    Who says he wants out?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Who says he wants out?
    That’s what some are saying on the sticky thread, as nobody knows what or why’s he’s in it for in the first place.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan seems convinced we'll be fine..
    Has he said much on Nimer?

I know he’s not convinced by Southall and rightly so.
    He said earlier he's not convinced by either of them. 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Who says he wants out?
    That’s what some are saying on the sticky thread, as nobody knows what or why’s he’s in it for in the first place.
     I would think he is desperately scrambling around for some investment, same as Southall says he is doing.

We are f****d
  • Options
    So I’m prepared to have zoom call with 3 nominated fans, and once nominated, I will DM the the link to the call to take place Friday. Please decide amongst yourselves who you want to be on the call. I won’t be answering any further questions at this time.
    1. @Airman Brown
    2. Dodger
    3. Someone that still supports Nimer
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Moaning about his personal correspondence being leaked.
    When he was happy to splash personal items all over his Instagram account!
    Probably more an issue that his Passport was leaked, don't think any other document would have bothered him. I think there's a few English words he used incorrectly and using correspondence over documents could be one example. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    p.s If anyone does get on the Zoom call make sure you record your screen to ensure nothing that is said/done is missed and can be shared. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon he wants out but wants out for a load of cash. I think he hopes to get a few hundred grand for his shares and that is what he is hanging around for and stating that he does not want to sell to entice an offer. He is a complete charlatan, I knew it the minute I saw the photo of his office, It looked like a staged set for The Range or some other budget chain furnishing shop. I am still convinced they just wanted to make a quick killing and coz Roland is not as clever as he thinks he is, an Arab fronting it looked credible.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    p.s If anyone does get on the Zoom call make sure you record your screen to ensure nothing that is said/done is missed and can be shared. 
    They should all hang up the moment he opens his mouth. 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Just listened to some of the interview; Southall doesn't even seem to understand simple questions from SJ. He basically asked if the Club had either been running under it's own steam since the take-over, or if ANYONE has put any money in to cover anything at all to which Southall went silent for what seemed an eternity before saying - "it...it...it is very hard to answer that question...Simon......errrm". He's either covering something (Can't se what that may be???), or just doesn't understand that very basic question being asked

• Options
    in hindsight the way they were so eager to pose with fans etc - if you are that loaded its not a usual trait to hang around after matches to pose with fans for photos etc. 
  • Options
    Just listened to some of the interview; Southall doesn't even seem to understand simple questions from SJ. He basically asked if the Club had either been running under it's own steam since the take-over, or if ANYONE has put any money in to cover anything at all to which Southall went silent for what seemed an eternity before saying - "it...it...it is very hard to answer that question...Simon......errrm". He's either covering something (Can't se what that may be???), or just doesn't understand that very basic question being asked

Presumably he just didn't want to answer 'no'.
  • Options
    I reckon he wants out but wants out for a load of cash. I think he hopes to get a few hundred grand for his shares and that is what he is hanging around for and stating that he does not want to sell to entice an offer. He is a complete charlatan, I knew it the minute I saw the photo of his office, It looked like a staged set for The Range or some other budget chain furnishing shop. I am still convinced they just wanted to make a quick killing and coz Roland is not as clever as he thinks he is, an Arab fronting it looked credible.
    Shares of what, £1? Why would saying you don’t want to sell entice an offer? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Probably more an issue that his Passport was leaked, don't think any other document would have bothered him. I think there's a few English words he used incorrectly and using correspondence over documents could be one example. 
    wasn't it Nimer's passport that was leaked not Southall's?
  • Options

Presumably he just didn't want to answer 'no'.
    Wonder why?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Apologies IF i've got mixed up as to who was whining about what! I thought it was Nimer that complained about personal correspondence being leaked and Southall isn't on Instagram. 
  • Options
    Shares of what, £1? Why would saying you don’t want to sell entice an offer? 
    Just coz he bought  it for a pound does not mean he needs to sell  for a pound. People who may actually want to buy the club for genuine reasons may be tempted to offer more to someone who claims they don't want to sell.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Apologies IF i've got mixed up as to who was whining about what! I thought it was Nimer that complained about personal correspondence being leaked and Southall isn't on Instagram. 
    maybe I'm wrong, it's got so confusing and I can't keep up !!
  • Options
    Has anyone asked him about the money paid to his wife's business? Or why he put his property into her name shortly before becoming involved with us? 
  • Options
    Southall shared Nimer's passport

Nimer shared Southall's address

Not necessarily in that order
  • Options
    Just caught up on this. Fair play to Simon Jordan, wish he could’ve stuck it on Southall for longer.
  • Options

Simon Jordan destroyed Southall, what a hero.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Has anyone asked him about the money paid to his wife's business? Or why he put his property into her name shortly before becoming involved with us? 
    Yes, but as far as I'm aware he's not answered.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Yes, but as far as I'm aware he's not answered.
    In an interview or social media? If this zoom thing goes ahead I hope it's brought up.