Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nimer (and Southall) on TalkSport this morning

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2020
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    Has anyone given @Tracey a heads up about what Southall is saying about her on the radio?
    Tracey isn't going to make a public statement and nor should she have to.

She's done nothing wrong andhasn't taken millions out of the club, unlike Southall

Southall is a lying conman and a proven thief so of course he tries to shift the blame to someone else.

Not saying that she should Henry, but if Southall was trying to stitch me up on national radio, I'd want to know about it, so I'd be prepared should it have further ramifications later on.
    I'm fairly sure Tracey knows about it and also that she doesn't like, nor does she deserve, being lied about by scum like Southall @aliwibble
    Glad about the first bit, and couldn't agree with you more about the second bit. Also shows incredibly poor judgement on his part, given how popular Tracey is with the players.
  • Options
    How do I listen to the interview ?
  • Options
    Think the recording is availble once the show is finished mate. @Clive is pretty good at sharing the link usually
  • Options
    A Charlton player has texted the show saying Roland left 3 million in the accounts as a good will gesture and that has allegedly now gone.
  • Options
    I can't believe Roland would just leave 3 million. Think of all the gaffer tape that could get you. 
  • Options
    TalkSport provide a 'catch-up' service,the interviews should be available about 13.30 today,it should appear later via this link.
    https://talksport.com/radio/schedule/

• Options
    A Charlton player has texted the show saying Roland left 3 million in the accounts as a good will gesture and that has allegedly now gone.
    Really?? What did Jordan say to that?
  • Options
    Really?? What did Jordan say to that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Also that the players asked that their 25% pay deferral would go to help other members of staff and were told “no, that is not possible”
  • Options
    MS responding on twitter again, see replies. 

https://twitter.com/MattSouthall84/with_replies
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    Has anyone given @Tracey a heads up about what Southall is saying about her on the radio?

She's done nothing wrong andhasn't taken millions out of the club, unlike Southall

Southall is a lying conman and a proven thief so of course he tries to shift the blame to someone else.

Not saying that she should Henry, but if Southall was trying to stitch me up on national radio, I'd want to know about it, so I'd be prepared should it have further ramifications later on.
    I'm fairly sure Tracey knows about it and also that she doesn't like, nor does she deserve, being lied about by scum like Southall @aliwibble
    Glad about the first bit, and couldn't agree with you more about the second bit. Also shows incredibly poor judgement on his part, given how popular Tracey is with the players.
    The players and the football management too not to mention the many fans she's come into contact with.

There's some sexism in there from Southall too @aliwibble in that he didn't like being booted out by a "mere" woman.

It bruised his sociopath ego.
  • Options

Any way of putting it up? Most of us are blocked. 
  • Options
    Saying Nimer has not provided any evidence to EFL
    This despite the EFL have confirmed they had received documentation, but need further validation. 
  • Options
    Talal said:

Basically said his new "backers" doesn't include Bassini and stated that "Bassini is as bad as Nimer"

The worst thing about Southall, to me, is, he can't see what he's done wrong. He doesn't acknowledge that taking what he did from a struggling football club, knowing what was happening, was wrong
  • Options
    this
  • Options
    Talal said:

Most of you will have been unblocked. 

He's been unblocking reading the comments. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:

See this is where someone like that gutless prick Murray should step in and put things straight.
    Exactly!.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    The players and the football management too not to mention the many fans she's come into contact with.

There's some sexism in there from Southall too @aliwibble in that he didn't like being booted out by a "mere" woman.

That wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, but was trying to limit myself to stuff I had documented evidence for, such as Gallagher taking the time to say goodbye to her, the thank you bouquet from Leko, and the public messages of support from Bauer and others after the Boardroom Showdown.
  • Options
    Has anyone got a link to this interview?
  • Options
    So this pair of c***s heed the advice to take their amauter behaviour off social media, but then rekindle it on national radio. Beggars belief
  • Options
    This will end our club?.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:

I’d bruise more than his sociopath ego if he keeps digging out Tracey 😡
  • Options
    EFL inquiry!  Should be a PC Plod Fraud Squad inquiry and an HMRC inquiry into every last one of these berks. 
  • Options
    mrbligh said:
    did nimer say anything about the mil that's coming in april or has that been forgotten about now?
    What's his mother-in-law got to do with it? Who is it, Mrs Ponzi?
  • Options

I’m getting alot of questions, which I completely understand, along with all of the fans frustration at this extremely testing time both at the club and in the wider world, which is understandable as accusations have been made.