Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nimer (and Southall) on TalkSport this morning

Comments

• Options
    Missed all of this!! 

Anybody got a link So I can playback? 
  • Options
    Jordan tried to ask the important questions and good old Jim shut him down. What a missed opportunity. Don't bother listening to the recording - you'll only hear the same old same old.
  • Options
    The club is f*cked. F*cked. 
  • Options
    So is Nimer not on next then?
  • Options
    Two twats in one hour. And they both own our club. Hey ho. 
  • Options
    White should have kept quiet and let a Jordan do the questioning. Kept interrupting and then pulled interview as late for news. 
  • Options
    did nimer say anything about the mil that's coming in april or has that been forgotten about now?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2020
    How have you guys got to this position in public. 
    It got to this point when Nimer realised alternative investments were being invited. Saying Nimer is no majority shareholder. Due to no being Saudi national so can only own 49%
    If this is true, then it follows that Southall owns more shares in Charlton than Nimer does, as 49% of 65% is less than Southall's 35%. Which is interesting.  

(Although, I realise that I have started this post with a suggestion that something Southall has said is, actually, true).  
  • Options
    Let's hope we get to play at home again, first. 
  • Options
    Southall sold a ‘lie’ by Nimer and then decided to fleece us for whatever he could.

Thank god for Simon Jordan cos White is absolutely useless., 
    This. Jordan (whatever his allegiance) pulled no punches and asks all the right questions.
  • Options
    I'm trying to work out if Southall is a sociopath or psycopath.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I actually thought Jordan went pretty easy on Southall and was very relaxed regarding the London flat which he didn’t see as a big deal when you take into account player wages. I wonder if Jordan has been privy to all the fees that were charged?

Southall just comes across as not very bright and the not particularly tough question he struggled with was regarding the cashflow in the club when he arrived although his prolonged silence could have been borne out of concern that the interview may go in a different direction....
  • Options
    Let's hope we get to play at home again, first. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn’t the club receive transfer clause funds and and money from the EFL in Jan? I wonder if Jordan knew about this which perhaps would have changed his questioning on Nimer not putting money in while Southall was taking money out.
  • Options
    Yikes. I imagine if you were not a fan of Charlton this would all be objectively hilarious. Not quite sure how we became football's punching bag but I'm really not sure whether or laugh or cry.
  • Options
    Yikes. I imagine if you were not a fan of Charlton this would all be objectively hilarious. Not quite sure how we became football's punching bag but I'm really not sure whether or laugh or cry.
    Cry. Then use the tears as lube to fuck both these cnuts out of our club 
  • Options
    To be fair, Carl must be 50 by now, so while he's a big lump he may not be the fastest.
  • Options
    Can't believe MS has the balls to say he wants to return to the club and takeover with his new consortium. Absolute c**t
    Bassini! I wonder if Jordan knew he was involved when he made that comment "Makes you wonder what'll happen next, Bassini knocking at the door" or words to that effect.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    aliwibble said:
    Has anyone given @Tracey a heads up about what Southall is saying about her on the radio?
    Tracey isn't going to make a public statement and nor should she have to.

She's done nothing wrong andhasn't taken millions out of the club, unlike Southall

Southall is a lying conman and a proven thief so of course he tries to shift the blame to someone else.

Not saying that she should Henry, but if Southall was trying to stitch me up on national radio, I'd want to know about it, so I'd be prepared should it have further ramifications later on.
    I'm fairly sure Tracey knows about it and also that she doesn't like, nor does she deserve, being lied about by scum like Southall @aliwibble