Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kim Jong-Un

Comments

• edited April 2020
    So sad. Today, we lost a heart surgeon.  

Edit - this joke was made (much better) earlier in the thread. Wish I could delete.)
  • bobmunro said:
    RIP
    Don't know why the LOL, respect everyone in death, except Arthur Fowler after what he done with the Christmas Club money

Utter bastard.

(not you, Rob - Arthur Fowler)
    Then makes out he's having some sort of breakdown. Obviously acting, could tell a mile off
    Can't possibly have been acting, it's Arthur Fowler we're talking about.
  • The next leader of North Korea is going to be Kim Jong Deux. 
  • From Kim Jong Un to Arthur Fowler, WTF.

Arthur Fowler in taking the Christmas club money made a very bad Korea move.

In fairness, it's statistically likely that there is a genuine connection between Kim Jong-un and Arthur Fowler.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

Maybe Michelle or Mark went to Uni in Switzerland with him, or Pauline did his smalls at the launderette. Either way, I'm sure there are enough people on Charlton Life with a bit of time on their hands to make the link.
  • edited April 2020
    Kim Yo Jong is 5 years younger than her wee fat fucker bro and 12 stone lighter.

Kim Yo Jong, AKA KY Jelly, as she makes sure the propaganda machine never dries up. She informed the folk of the bizarrely named "Democratic People's Republic of Korea" when they won the FIFA world cup final and also when Chung Hyeon ranked 441 in the world won Wimbledon in 2018.

Kim Yo Jong was sent to Switzerland where she was taught ballet and has tip toes her way to possibly the top job of Dictator. Her big Brother was also sent to Switzerland for his education of knowing where to stash millions of pounds in case of a coup in later years. 

The brother and sister are close and call each other Kim. This is a wise move on the part of sister Kim, as brother Kim fed their uncle to his dogs when he suspected him of treason. This was ironic as it's normally the other way round in Korea.

That's my take on the politics of North Korea but I hope @addicktedkimtillidie can fill in the missing minutiae.

• I've been wondering whether the reports were true. I'll make some enquiries as know someone there
  • I've been wondering whether the reports were true. I'll make some enquiries as know someone there
    They’ll be the last to know!
  • edited April 2020
    Not the person I know! 1) they may not tell me 2) if they do I may not be able to pass it on. But will try
  • is it Mark or Michelle that you know?
  • Sponsored links:

• is it Mark or Michelle that you know?
    I've PM'ed you
  • edited April 2020

PrincessFiona said:
    Not the person I know! 1) they may not tell me 2) if they do I may not be able to pass it on. But will try
    Blimey Princess, as dirty Den would say,
    Use an alias, don't give the full name and address of 
    Lee won Pen
    28 upper Kim st
    Kim Jong un district
    Pyongyang
    DPRK

" Kim Jong un, is the Dog's bollocks"
    Came the reply.

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

Maybe Michelle or Mark went to Uni in Switzerland with him, or Pauline did his smalls at the launderette. Either way, I'm sure there are enough people on Charlton Life with a bit of time on their hands to make the link.

PrincessFiona said:
    Lee won Fowler Pen
    28 upper Kim st
    Kim Jong un district
    Pyongyang
    DPRK

• Can’t believe the club have not made any comment seeing as we have the North Korean manager in the league Yung Lee Bowyer 
  • bobmunro said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

PrincessFiona said:
    Lee won Fowler Pen
    28 upper Kim st
    Kim Jong un district
    Pyongyang
    DPRK

Lee won Pen, for younger viewers ( not you Bob !) Was the Ex England, Man city player and Chairman and also Toilet roll manufacturer where Peter Kay worked, Francis ( Franny) Lee

Norman Hunter had an on field fight with Franny after an alleged dive and the Moniker, Lee won Pen was born.

• edited April 2020
    I suspect Ianucci's Death of Stalin nails what's going on in North Korea right now.
  • I suspect Ianucci's Death of Stalin nailed what's going on in North Korea right now.
    Surely you should know?
    Is he on either of your lists?
  • edited April 2020
    Fumbluff said:
    I suspect Ianucci's Death of Stalin nailed what's going on in North Korea right now.
    Surely you should know?
    Is he on either of your lists?
    I'm a delegator. Paperwork isn't my thing.
  • edited April 2020
    Rumour has it that one of those press release statements got leaked early then instantly removed claiming he's dead
    Ie their equivalent statement prepared for when the Queen dies
  • Sponsored links:

• LTKapal said:
    Rumour has it that one of those press release statements got leaked early then instantly removed claiming he's dead
    The queen is in her 90’s, he is in his 30’s. I would be annoyed if there was a prepared death statement about me at that age
  • LTKapal said:
    The queen is in her 90’s, he is in his 30’s. I would be annoyed if there was a prepared death statement about me at that age
    I’ve just written one for you, whatcha guna do ‘bout it?
  • Was reading a piece in The Guardian from a week ago about Kim Yo Jong and although she is high up in the NK communist party and Kim Jong Uns sister and close advisor they article was saying that it’s unlikely she would replace the glorious leader if something should happen to him. Big worry now for South Korea and Japan is that should KJU pop his clogs there would be a destructive power struggle in the vast military there with unknown consequences. 
  • Was reading a piece in The Guardian from a week ago about Kim Yo Jong and although she is high up in the NK communist party and Kim Jong Uns sister and close advisor they article was saying that it’s unlikely she would replace the glorious leader if something should happen to him. Big worry now for South Korea and Japan is that should KJU pop his clogs there would be a destructive power struggle in the vast military there with unknown consequences. 
    Saw that. Not keen on women as leaders for some reason.

Another piece today. Added interest for all is mention of Kim Jong Un’s train.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/26/kim-jong-uns-train-possibly-spotted-at-north-korean-resort?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
  • As fans we can only dream of having out own train.
  • LTKapal said:
    There is a global pandemic though.
  • Fumbluff said:
    LTKapal said:
    I’ve just written one for you, whatcha guna do ‘bout it?
    The only thing I can do, spend the rest of the day wondering what it says 
  • LTKapal said:
    There is a global pandemic though.
    Not in North Korea there isn’t 🤔
  • Still nothing official.  Seems likely to be false 
  • Still nothing official.  Seems likely to be false 
    Not sure nothing official means anything. This is North Korea we are talking about.