Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kim Jong-Un

Comments

• A lot of reports out of S.Korea that he's alive and recovering.
  • Confirmed dead
  • Confirmed dead
    Where are you seeing this? Nothing on bbc
  • Source mate
  • Clearly he's been looking into it SHG :-)
  • Kim just gave me a bell. 
    Says to let you know he is fine. 
    Just a little dry cough. 
  • You would imagine if he was alive that we would have received some proof by now given all the speculation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Trump says it's fake news - so must be true then.
  • You would imagine if he was alive that we would have received some proof by now given all the speculation.
    Iirc it took a while for Kim jong il’s death to come out, transition needs to be sorted out. This time of year is the North Korean version of Christmas with the anniversary of the founding of the people’s republic and the anniversary of the founding of their people’s army. And Kim jong un is nowhere to be seen. Which to me, indicates he is seriously ill, at the very least. Might be complications to heart surgery, but may also be Coronavirus, we do know it hits the obese hardest...
  • Kim Jong ill?

• edited April 2020
    1StevieG said:

Kim Jong ill?

No, we've not had Kim Jung II yet, so it won't be Kim Jung III
  • I had an ante post bet that the next leader will be Kim.
  • I had an ante post bet that the next leader will be Kim.

Bookies favourite Michael Appleton expected to be named Hibs boss
  • If he is dead I am sure there will sadly be an equally unpleasant person lined up to follow.
    His sister apparently. She’s meant to be twice as bad as him . Still not convinced it’s happened yet though . 
    Unless it's all an act so he doesn't bump her off, then when she's leader she can sell the country's assets to the first capitalist corporation to swell her bank balance.
  • Not sure how it can be known how bad she is going to be until she is leader.
  • Sounds like he's still alive listening to Trump.
  • Sponsored links:

• I refuse to believe she will be worse than her brother. 

• She would make a serious “ would ya”. and it’s a no from me .

• edited April 2020
    She would make a serious “ would ya”. and it’s a no from me .

Dazzler21 said:
    She would make a serious “ would ya”. and it’s a no from me .
     Picky. It's a yes from me. 
    I'm pretty sure that the decision would be all hers and it would be more a case of do it or die. And equally you wouldn't want to disappoint her either!
  • Fine but she can do one if she's expecting a cuddle afterwards.
  • Looking at the clones giving Kim Jong-un a round of applause, (wise dicision) it would take a strong character or a foolish Doctor to advise the tyrant to shed five stone.

Personally, I would like the next leader to be the sister and she see's the merit in being closer to not only South Korea but Japan as well. I just can't see any merit in the present incumbent being healthy and people living in fear despite the look on their faces and the apparent sycophantic behaviour and hero worshiping.
  • They would get my golden buzzer.