Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 2 Play Offs

Comments

• Options
    If its not Exeter that go up then I have to back my ex-Player: Mike Duff @ Cheltenham - He did so much for me in my Championship Manager games

Good to see my teachings rubbed off on him
    Looking at his stats, pretty rare for someone to have just 2 clubs, and play over 300 times for both
  • Options
    What a save from the pen 
  • Options
    Good goal to put Cheltenham ahead 
  • Options
    How have all the players and studio guests got nicely trimmed and styled hair cuts?

i doubt their wags have done it
  • Options
    Colchester keeper looks good.

Was surprised to see he was 23 tho he looks very young
  • Options
    Since when have the bbc listed assists ? 

• Options
    Good bit of effing and jeffing there from the Northampton defender. Sky Sport's crowd noise presumably doesn't extend to League 2 Play-Offs
  • Options
    Cheltenham 2-0. Tie over?
  • Options
    Nice finish there

Cheltenham have a bloody impressive defensive record this season
  • Options
    I thought the pundits were good, with Ryan Lowe particularly impressive. As Lincsaddick said, he is certainly one to watch. Following his time at Bury, he is probably the only manager in the EFL who has more experience of dealing with crap owners than Lee Bowyer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blucher said:
    Good bit of effing and jeffing there from the Northampton defender. Sky Sport's crowd noise presumably doesn't extend to League 2 Play-Offs
    Thank god Roger Johnson has retired!
  • Options
    A thread for the league 2 plays offs for anyone watching or not watching who want to be updated.

Colchester v Exeter starts in just under 15 minutes 
    I'd rather watch Snooker.
  • Options
    good start for Exeter to the 2nd leg

opens this game up now
  • Options
    A thread for the league 2 plays offs for anyone watching or not watching who want to be updated.

Colchester v Exeter starts in just under 15 minutes 
    I'd rather watch Snooker.
    thanks for your comment was much needed
  • Options
    Ajose  on bench for Exeter 
  • Options
    Exeter look so much better today than on Thursday

can see them going through now
  • Options
    Who’s the co commentator ? 
    sounds like Bellamy 
  • Options
    Ajose  on bench for Exeter 
    If Exeter want to win they had best keep the useless prick on the bench 
  • Options
    Think the cardboard cutouts look really good. No sign of them in the prem matches I've seen!. 
  • Options
    Think the cardboard cutouts look really good. No sign of them in the prem matches I've seen!. 
    1,200 sold by Exeter 
    think opposite camera, low and close camera view  to the pitch make it look decent 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brighton have them but I think they are only in the upper tier
  • Options
    Not going to be one of those games that Gerkin will look back on with fond memories!! 
  • Options
    Dominic Cummings, Phil Mitchell and the cast of Only Fools behind the goal at Cheltenham. Some are threatening to walk out at half time is they are 2 down.. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    brilliant save from Maxted but Colchester should have won it there
  • Options
    Poku looks a really decent prospect - how is he playing? Been keeping an eye on him for about  6 months and I’d definitely shortlist his as one to watch
  • Options
    Sky Sports hoping this doesn't go to penalties with the 2nd play off game and Man City  v Burnley both due to kick off live on Sky Sports at 8
  • Options
    Mad to think because of the 5 subs rule, plus an extra one in extra time these teams can now end the game with only 4 of the outfield players that started it.
  • Options
    Well done Matt Taylor, though not the Wembley experience he would have wanted!
  • Options
    Northampton have turned round a 2-0 deficit to Cheltenham away from home.

Didn't see that coming.
  • Options
    Fantastic turn around

Just googled it Northampton were 14\1 pre game to qualify