Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 2 Play Offs

124»

Comments

• Options
    Northampton really showed their hunger to win tonight.

They seemed to want it more. 

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Northampton really showed their hunger to win tonight.

They seemed to want it more. 

cobblers !
  • Options
    And to think they lost first leg 2-0 at home in the semis 
  • Options
    Great performance from the Cobblers. Having lived in the town and watched them quite a bit in the eighties I am biased, but I don't think their style is as bad as Lee Hendrie was talking about? Not that they give a monkeys. I think Goode is a player we could realistically target, and not just for the amazing throw ins.    
  • Options
    I’m annoyed Northampton won for a couple of reasons, firstly I really like Matt Taylor and was hoping he would get a promotion on his record. But the fact they got into the playoffs on PPG is so shit! Feel like tranmere got even more shafted
  • Options
    Bit poignant, I thought.  That was for Theo, one of theirs as well as one of ours.
  • Options
    I’m annoyed Northampton won for a couple of reasons, firstly I really like Matt Taylor and was hoping he would get a promotion on his record. But the fact they got into the playoffs on PPG is so shit! Feel like tranmere got even more shafted
    Didn't they finish 7th so would've made the play offs anyway?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    I've enjoyed these L2 play-offs.  Good games in the main.

I now wonder if Exeter will beat the curse of the teams that usually play in red/white vertical stripes/black shorts.  So far, it's 14 games and not a single match victory at Wembley play-offs.  
    Brentford may be the next team to try and break that curse if they don't get automatic promotion...
    Could they opt to play in their second kit as long as no colour clash?
  • Options
    Fair play to the cobblers .. they found that spirit and will to win from some special place
    I hope our players can find and hold onto that same spirit for the next 10+ seasons at least ((:>)