Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hull v Charlton | Match Thread | Saturday 20th June

Comments

• What a weird team selection. Reminiscent of the kinds of cobbled together sides we were putting out at the height of the injury crisis. I hope Bows knows what he is doing. Can only assume it’s based on what he’s been seeing in training.

Such a weird day. It feels a bit like the start of a new season, but none of the freedom of hope and excitement for might be and endless possibilities, instead it’s straight into the nerves of a relegation 6 pointer.

I’m really not feeling at all optimistic, but Charlton usually surprise me when I’ve all but given up. Come on you Addicks!
  • Redrobo said:
    I think they have an issue at right back so we are going to attack down that side and Oshi better than Purrington?
    Redrobo said:
    I think they have an issue at right back so we are going to attack down that side and Oshi better than Purrington?

he's gone for a side that will all get stuck in, in the nicest possible way .. also the 5 subs will give a lot of scope for mixing and matching if that is necessary
  • The Director filming everyone and everything for a bit of variety!
  • Millwall .. 18 year old Sibley score a treble for the Rams
  • Lots of away teams winning...without the crowds it makes playing away less daunting.  Lets hope we continue the trend...
  • 2121 said:
    Pointless Video if we are never gonna give the guy a chance 

Super sub Nabby? 
    Agreed, showcasing a guy who’s on the bench ffs 
    Showing what he can do when he comes on at 63 ⚽️⚽️
  • Gonna sound a bit silly but have those without sound clicked on the unmute button? So far have decent sound quality and sound. Not sure on how up to date it is, will see when others announce goals on here before I see them :(
  • Charlton are out on the pitch
  • Bit of a gamble from Bowyer.

Bench looks stronger than what's out there.Maybe he thinks Hull will burn out?

Hope we can hold out
  • Sponsored links:

• Will there be fake crowd noise lol? 
  • Its all very quiet
  • 2121 said:
    Will there be fake crowd noise lol? 
    Nope
  • Sound is poor, no Charlton commentary?
  • Has anyone got commentary on Valley Pass yet?
    Do you mean commentary on the livestream? I don’t have any currently 
  • Thought we might wear the third kit today. Not sure if that'll get an outing this season, could be carried over. 
  • Tighten your seat belts boys and girls and pray we get a win.
    COYA 
  • LoOkOuT said:
    iamdan said:
    Where is Taylor?
    Just been seeing riding a BMX down by the Blackwall Tunnel. 
    Oh that takes me back. Whatever happened to MCS?

• Poor sound, I think there's a commentator, but he's being drowned out by the tannoy announcer
  • Sponsored links:

• I have sound. I dont have our commentary. I can hear the Hull commentators in the background. Some idiot hasnt plugged Terry and Greg in, I suppose?
  • edited June 2020
    Sound is poor, no Charlton commentary?
    Can briefly hear the Hull commentator in the back ground anoying as heck 
  • 2121 said:
    Will there be fake crowd noise lol? 
    If we score I will be cheering at my computer, not sure if you can hear it  :)
  • Can’t find the game on Valley Pass????
    Sounds like you can either have the live stream or the commentary....   :/
  • Why are they reading out the team names to an empty stadium
  • Can’t find the game on Valley Pass????
    Live.cafc.co.uk
    Sounds like you can either have the live stream or the commentary....   :/
    That's crap!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!