Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    1 - 5pm, 2 - 6pm, 3 - 7pm, 4 - 8pm. 
  • Options
    To be fair we can announce the players when we want, provided that the registrations have been completed with the EFL in time for Sunday (which I'm guessing is noon tomorrow)

In all honesty its a bit like when Forster-Caskey injured himself ahead of the Sunderland game

Why announce this sort of news as early as possible as we're just giving Lincoln more time to analysis these players (especially if one is Schwartz) ahead of Sunday

Give them as little time to prepare their side is my opinion, however sneaky that may be
  • Options
    To be fair we can announce the players when we want, provided that the registrations have been completed with the EFL in time for Sunday (which I'm guessing is noon tomorrow)

In all honesty its a bit like when Forster-Caskey injured himself ahead of the Sunderland game

Why announce this sort of news as early as possible as we're just giving Lincoln more time to analysis these players (especially if one is Schwartz) ahead of Sunday

Give them as little time to prepare their side is my opinion, however sneaky that may be
    Why do I have a funny feeling that the EFL will say because the game was scheduled originally for Saturday they have to have been registered by 12 today, or that they don't register players at the weekend.
  • Options
    MattF said:

Why do I have a funny feeling that the EFL will say because the game was scheduled originally for Saturday they have to have been registered by 12 today, or that they don't register players at the weekend.
    Yeah Ive been wondering if the registration has to be on a Friday by noon regardless of the day the game gets played at the weekend. 

Either way could still have all been done with the EFL in time
  • Options
    MattF said:

Yeah Ive been wondering if the registration has to be on a Friday by noon regardless of the day the game gets played at the weekend. 

Either way could still have all been done with the EFL in time
    Yeah, have to remember that the deal was done sometime this morning, and TS started his tweets before midday. Presumably all the paperwork would have been done for any signing, so it could have been emailed/faxed this morning. As long as the EFL get the paperwork before the cut-off then it's all good.
  • Options
    pretty sure it will be midday tomorrow.
  • Options
    from EFL rules and regs - 

43.8.1  the appropriate forms for his registration or the transfer of his registration (including, for the avoidance of doubt, Temporary Loan Transfers) are submitted (in such manner as the League shall specify from time to time) to and received by The League by 12.00 noon on the day prior to the date of such match; and confirmed by the League to be in order; and

Schwartz may be different as he'd need international clearance
    I think there is a Friday 12 noon deadline for the Prem  

Looks like the EFL is different according to that. 
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    I think the ‘eyebrow raiser’ is the Danish striker.
    Hmmm for me it isn’t as we’re used to Rolands Belgium signings. For me it would be a very good player (more like I hope it is)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simon Francis , anyone ?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Mrkinski said:
    I think the ‘eyebrow raiser’ is the Danish striker.
    Hmmm for me it isn’t as we’re used to Rolands Belgium signings. For me it would be a very good player (more like I hope it is)
    WELCOME BACK JOHAN BERG GUDMUNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSON
    Haha .... as if he's desperate to play in the Third Division

• Options
    what if it’s a decent player on big wages but signed as Rooney was for Derby 
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Salary cap puts paid to that.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:
    player coach
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Taxi_Lad said:
  • Options
    Why do we think there will be any announced today?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Taxi_Lad said:
    Marriott?
    Potentially - if he comes down the night before and needs an overnight stay.
  • Options
    Because Bowyer for the last few weeks has constantly drummed it home that we've got signings ready to go the moment the embargo gets lifted

Of course he's fully entitled until tomorrow now so there is no need to panic if we dont hear today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reckon Watson will. 
  • Options
    Has the transfer embargo been lifted now that Thomas Saangard owns us
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    shuffs67 said:
    Has the transfer embargo been lifted now that Thomas Saangard owns us
    Should have been lifted, but like when it was silently imposed, it'll be silently lifted IMO. 
    I must admit to being very slightly twitchy until the first player is unveiled!
  • Options
    Thomas on the phone to Bowyer and Gallen this afternoon

"At last I'm now in charge, and transfer business can get going...

Bonne I'm selling to QPR, Doughty to Palace, Phillips to Middlesbrough, Gilbey to Barnsley..."
    how is that filth getting LOL's?
    FFS don't even go there
    no bugger will be laughing if much of that comes true inside a year or 2
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    ads said:
    Taxi_Lad said:
    player coach
    Yep, there's 7 new player-coaches being signed by the club.  :wink:

Could be a decent shout with Watson though. 35, wants to be in London so we'd be a good place for him to start a coaching career. 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Matthews, Lynch, Watson and Schwartz are the 4 I'm guessing
    That'll really do for me to begin with!!
    I've been to depressed about the state of Charlton to really look into the transfer rumours.

What are fans general thoughts on Lynch, Watson and Schwartz?
    Kenny Lynch was a light entertainment great, proper song n dance man and songwriter, before all that Tarby golf balls
    Emma Watson is talented indeed but fails the CL height test
    And Schwartz is undoubtedly my preferred culinary seasoning purveyor

We'll still be light at the back, short of goals up front but royally entertained and well fed.