Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Hmmm...Bonne out and Ronnie Schwartz in?  
    Could be Phillips out
  • Options
    Really weird. Just seen on Sky Sports that Pompey have signed a defender from the exact same club on a season long loan. 

Never heard of them until today & suddenly 2 League 1 clubs are snapping up their players.

Agent at play or club needing to offload players....??
    FC Midtjylland are owned by the same guy who owns Brentford. Their chairman is director of football at Brentford. Not really a surprise the club has English contacts.

Since taking over there, they've won the Danish top flight 3 times in 6 years. Clearly showing Roland the way to go with a European club 'network'.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Bonne doesn't  look interested anymore.  Doing a Taylor without the declaration from what I saw of his effort on Saturday.  Thing the club situation has killed his keenness. 
    Bonne frequently has his ups and downs, it's why he's still a project player. Taylor did a little more than declare he wasn't interested 
    At the moment it is much more down. Taylor did nothing after he declared he was not interested. Bonne was lacking effort on Saturday and it didn't  help the team that was already struggling. 
    Taylor refused to play the last 9 matches of last season. Not aware Bonne has refused to play any yet. 
    That was not what I said....I said he was not interested.  In my opinion  that led to him having a poor game which saw him not bothering. Much the same was said against West Ham and at Crewe he wasn't too good. Last year he was lively and a menace until the break. Playing him alone up front doesn't help. A lack of goals on the last 9 matches last season is being  extended  this season. 
    He scored 3 goals after the resumption, for a goal shy relegated team.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Bonne doesn't  look interested anymore.  Doing a Taylor without the declaration from what I saw of his effort on Saturday.  Thing the club situation has killed his keenness. 
    Bonne frequently has his ups and downs, it's why he's still a project player. Taylor did a little more than declare he wasn't interested 
    At the moment it is much more down. Taylor did nothing after he declared he was not interested. Bonne was lacking effort on Saturday and it didn't  help the team that was already struggling. 
    Of course Taylor did nothing, he was on strike
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Of course Taylor did nothing, he was on strike
    Well he was a striker by trade.
  • Options
    I do wonder why these players are hanging on realistically we are no closer to a takeover.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I do wonder why these players are hanging on realistically we are no closer to a takeover.
    And why havent we sold Phillips if Administration is virtually on the doorstep?

If we wait for Admin to turn up before we sell him then he'll go for a fraction of the price being demanded
  • Options
    It’s all very odd. Nothing at our club is straightforward these days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or maybe all these ITK transfer rumours are rubbish? 
  • Options
    None of this makes sense
  • Options
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    Taylor refused to play the last 9 matches of last season. Not aware Bonne has refused to play any yet. 
    That was not what I said....I said he was not interested.  In my opinion  that led to him having a poor game which saw him not bothering. Much the same was said against West Ham and at Crewe he wasn't too good. Last year he was lively and a menace until the break. Playing him alone up front doesn't help. A lack of goals on the last 9 matches last season is being  extended  this season. 
    In which case I stand corrected . I can only remember 1 though  I watched 8 games. Actually as I write I remember  the Brentford goal as well ?
    Brentford, Birmingham and wigan. Can’t remember if he started all 9
  • Options
    MattF said:
    MattF said:
    In which case I stand corrected . I can only remember 1 though  I watched 8 games. Actually as I write I remember  the Brentford goal as well ?
    Brentford, Birmingham and wigan. Can’t remember if he started all 9
    Didnt start the Cardiff game...
  • Options
    I'm wondering why you would with the season in progress be having medicals or waiting to sign for a club that has no owner? 

Surely you'd be looking elsewhere?
    Almost like they've currently been assured good news is coming. 
  • Options
    I was told that while the deal came about via a Danish agent contacted by Sandgaard, Gallen knew of the player and rates him.
    Sounds good but to be fair Fallen talked up Josh Parker.
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    I was told that while the deal came about via a Danish agent contacted by Sandgaard, Gallen knew of the player and rates him.
    Josh Parker had his place for us. 
  • Options
    Danes at CAFC; Viggo Jacobsen, Johnny Ostergaard, Allan Simonsen, Claus Jensen, Stephan Anderson, Dennis Romadahl, Simon Makenock (excuse spelling) - have I missed anyone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ferryman said:
    Danes at CAFC; Viggo Jacobsen, Johnny Ostergaard, Allan Simonsen, Claus Jensen, Stephan Anderson, Dennis Romadahl, Simon Makenock (excuse spelling) - have I missed anyone?
    Paul Bacon
    Carlsberg Leaburn

Loic Nlego
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    Thomas Sandgaard? :smile:

We hope.
  • Options
    It's a good job Ronnie Schwartz is already over here because from 4am this Saturday, Denmark will be on the UK's quarantine list. I hope it's not a waste of time.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ferryman said:
    Sort of. Roger Alwen went on about a bloke called Kenneth Wegner, in the Selhurst days post-relegation. Defender...touted as the sort of signing we're going for (in fact  we were about sign)....foreign, different...blah blah. It felt exciting at the time (what else did then?) Anyway  he might've played one reserve game....he might not. 1st Team wise it didn't happen and it turned out to be a puff of dust. 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Ferryman said:
    Josh Parker had his place for us. 
    In context, he was the 5 minutes before the deadline signing, when every other option had failed and we were desperate for a body in the squad.

Grant had been sold, Roland pocketed most of the cash and there was only the loose change to spend.
    Gallen remembered Parker when he was a young reserve under him at QPR; worked hard, good attitude and thought he could do a job of sorts.

Parker had scored against us for Gillingham and had done fairly well for them, mainly in midfield.

That's not where we needed him though. He was pressed into service alongside Taylor, made defenders work, holding the ball up well. 
    Trouble was, we compared him to Grant. And he was not that player.

But he did his best. 

That is a fair summing up....he had a goal disallowed at Doncaster in the play off semi final and he helped create goals by constantly being at the defence of opponents. 
    and won the free kick that led to ‘that’ goal at Wemb-Er-Lee through tenacity and hard work.  He was a younger, fitter Hemed.