Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 30 June 2020 | Post-match views

Comments

• Options
    Green sounded awful, surely Williams starts on Friday 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Off_it said:
    A selection of comments from the match thread ......... all from the same poster - but can you guess who???

• Shit a brick. I think my 2-0 win with Bonne & McGeady scoring has gone up in flames. Shit midfield with no creativity. Will change my prediction to a 3-0 defeat.
    • Might need it as the starting 11 is pony.
    • Lapslie runs about like a headless chicken. No skill & no creativity
    • So fucking annoying. Keeps pausing. Havent seem a single second of the game so far I want my money back.
    • Green is another 1 footed player
    • Ffs !!!  I dont mind players shooting.....but Lockyer  ??
    • So much possession, so little threat.
    • Again.....get up the pitch & then run out of ideas.
    • Yet another wasted corner. And you're telling me we practiced that crap.
    • Being hampered by having Lapslie at RB. 
    • That passage of play sums us up. Doughty breaks away & stop on the edge of the box. Passes between Cullen, Lapslie & AN other leads to nothing.
    • Yet another wasted corner.
    • They've brought in good dangerous players in Hoillet & Tomlin.  Expect one of them to score
    • Another wasted cross
    • Where is everyone...??  Cant sit back
    • What is Green doing...?
    • Worse than us.
    • More weird substitutions. Looks like we are going for 0-0.
    • Stupid foul. Not soft.
    • Bonne is useless. Just ran into the players.
    • Good result.

He appears not to be happy? 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    A selection of comments from the match thread ......... all from the same poster - but can you guess who???

• Shit a brick. I think my 2-0 win with Bonne & McGeady scoring has gone up in flames. Shit midfield with no creativity. Will change my prediction to a 3-0 defeat.
    • Might need it as the starting 11 is pony.
    • Lapslie runs about like a headless chicken. No skill & no creativity
    • So fucking annoying. Keeps pausing. Havent seem a single second of the game so far I want my money back.
    • Green is another 1 footed player
    • Ffs !!!  I dont mind players shooting.....but Lockyer  ??
    • So much possession, so little threat.
    • Again.....get up the pitch & then run out of ideas.
    • Yet another wasted corner. And you're telling me we practiced that crap.
    • Being hampered by having Lapslie at RB. 
    • That passage of play sums us up. Doughty breaks away & stop on the edge of the box. Passes between Cullen, Lapslie & AN other leads to nothing.
    • Yet another wasted corner.
    • They've brought in good dangerous players in Hoillet & Tomlin.  Expect one of them to score
    • Another wasted cross
    • Where is everyone...??  Cant sit back
    • What is Green doing...?
    • Worse than us.
    • More weird substitutions. Looks like we are going for 0-0.
    • Stupid foul. Not soft.
    • Bonne is useless. Just ran into the players.
    • Good result.

He appears not to be happy? 
    Lol, not me mate. Charlton Life's very own "Mr Happy"!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cullen and Doughty immense. Green garbage. Great point.
  • Options
    Great performance again. Only downside was Green who for me is a waste of a player. Doesn’t offer anything 
  • Options
    Not pretty but very happy with  a point . Some good build up play but no cutting edge  . Bonne struggled when he came on and Green doesn't look interested  . No threat from Cardiff until Purrington came on .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    EastStand said:
    Give Dillion Phillips all our money. That fingertip save rescued that point.
    Harsh not to mention that punch he came for - He knew he was getting hurt coming for that
    Oh god that one too. I bloody love him. 

I’d get a GK shirt with his name on if they weren’t always such horrible colours. 
  • Options
    Wigan 1-0 Stoke
  • Options
    Cardiff looked very ordinary, thought we could of maybe nicked but we’re lucky not to concede a penalty so a draw im happy with let’s get a win Friday and I’ll say we are home and hosed pretty much 
  • Options
    well, i'm pleasantly surprised. was worried with the changes and the switch in formation but i should never doubt Bowyer. only thing that was disappointing was taking Aneke off who looked like he could of stayed on and i would of let him and took Green off instead who was abysmal. once Aneke went off we lost a huge part of our attacking threat, especially at a time when we were on top with a few corners. 

great defensive performance and our midfield worked their socks off to keep the pressure on Cardiff. forcing mistakes. Cullen was instrumental at this and the other midfielders followed. you wouldn't believe how young the likes of Lapslie and Doughty are. showed maturity and experience beyond their years. 
  • Options
    Mrs Flash doesn’t know yet, but she is going to help me celebrate a goalless draw when we go to bed - brace yourself Mrs Flash 😎😎😎😎
    Well at least it sounds like one of the lads is going to score tonight!