Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread:Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul 2020| 8:15pm KO

Comments

• Not sure if its the personel Bowyers picked or the system he's trying to get them to play that's causing us the most problems here?
  • edited July 2020
    Yup Oshilaja can't play there against a proper winger 
  • Hemed looking like Marco Van Basten.
    More like Dick Van Dyke
  • Holy fuck Deji that was just embarrassing. Doughty on PLEASE
  • edited July 2020
    McGeady seems intentionally late into challenges. So late they've passed him by.

Deji having a shitter.
  • Oof mistimed challenge from Deji on Romeo there
  • Get to halftime regroup
  • Please tel me we have been playing better than this. Apart from Cullen and Morgan, I think we are terrible. Purrington must be bad if he cannot do better at LB. Live in hope. How have Millwall not got a penalty?
  • Badly need a proper left back 
  • Sponsored links:

• WTF is Husky Chocolate? Have Millwall gone to the dogs?
  • Please keep Hemed on he’s been our best outlet
  • Oshilaja a complete liability this half! 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    McGeady's not looking great but I can see why he plays. Who else in this team can create a moment of quality out of slim pickings? Add to that the fact we don't really have many wingers in this squad and we are a bit reliant on him turning up
    Some short Welsh bloke with a bald head and a beard? 
    Thing is though, aside from the fact Bowyer doesn't think he's fit enough, you'd play Jonny in place of Morgan, not McGeady. Playing Williams and Morgan wide makes us too narrow for the 4-4-2 Bowyer's going with. The alternative is you play Doughty wide and then one of Morgan or Williams on the other wing, but we are a bit limited by our lack of wide men
  • Dazzler21 said:
    McGeady seems intentionally late into challenges. So late they've passed him by.

Deji having a shitter.
    He gets to the challenge as quick as he can.

It's not his fault he's not allowed to use his mobility scooter during a match.
  • Badly need a proper left back 
    We have 2 at the club and a youngster who played very well there at Cardiff, baffling
  • Stuff that Hemed playing like Geoff Thomas.
  • 3 minutes of added time
  • edited July 2020
    Is there another team in professional football that has a free kick and passes it back to the goalkeeper
  • Hemed was nearer the corner flag with that shot
  • Sponsored links:

• Unlucky Tomer.
  • This has got 1 0 Millwall written all over it/
  • Oshilaja and McGeady off Doughty and Williams on for me go 3-4-1-2
  • Hemed never looks like hitting the target.
  • Romeo crosses in to Smith, who loops his header over.
  • ross1 said:
    Please tel me we have been playing better than this. Apart from Cullen and Morgan, I think we are terrible. Purrington must be bad if he cannot do better at LB. Live in hope. How have Millwall not got a penalty?
    Purrington is bad . 
  • Hemed never looks like hitting the target.
    He does but they're Simon Church esque when he does.
  • Bowyer really not looking very cheerful right now.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!