Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim White & Simon Jordan talking about CAFC on Talksport this Tuesday

Programme starts 10am, not sure what time the CAFC chat is.

Comments

• is this @smiffyboy leaks? 
  • Did Jim White turn up at the Valley on Saturday? 
    Yes
    Yes, he said he spoke to some fans outside the ground (presumably Smiffyboy).
    Yes, he said he spoke to some fans outside the ground (presumably Smiffyboy).
    And another Lifer of some standing.
    Yes
    Thanks
  • Chizz said:
    10:01
    JW: Later, we'll have an exclusive piece of news about Charlton.  So listen up, Charlton fans. 

10:14:
    JW: Stay tuned, Charlton fans, after the break, we have some news you really need to hear. 

10:29
    JW: Straight after the break, we'll bring you the news Charlton fans have been waiting for. 

10:44
    JW: We're off for a quick break, but when we come back, we will have all the news about Charlton. 

10:56
    JW: Here it is Charlton fans, the news you've been waiting for.  We have an exclusive interview with Roland Duchatelet. 

10:57
    (Recorded telephone conversation)
    JW: Roland Duchatelet, do you have any more news about the sale of Charlton? 
    RD: No 
    JW: Thank you, Roland 

10:58 
    JW: Well, there you have it.  Amazing stuff from Roland Duchatelet.  What do you think of that, Simon? 
    SJ: He doesn't know what he's talking about. 
    JW: That's right, Simon, he's certainly got a lot to say about the situation. 

10:59 
    JW: Stay tuned, Charlton fans... 
    Think I’ll just wait for Clive to put the link up afterwards. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:
    10:01
    JW: Later, we'll have an exclusive piece of news about Charlton.  So listen up, Charlton fans. 

10:14:
    JW: Stay tuned, Charlton fans, after the break, we have some news you really need to hear. 

10:29
    JW: Straight after the break, we'll bring you the news Charlton fans have been waiting for. 

10:44
    JW: We're off for a quick break, but when we come back, we will have all the news about Charlton. 

10:56
    JW: Here it is Charlton fans, the news you've been waiting for.  We have an exclusive interview with Roland Duchatelet. 

10:57
    (Recorded telephone conversation)
    JW: Roland Duchatelet, do you have any more news about the sale of Charlton? 
    RD: No 
    JW: Thank you, Roland 

10:58 
    JW: Well, there you have it.  Amazing stuff from Roland Duchatelet.  What do you think of that, Simon? 
    SJ: He doesn't know what he's talking about. 
    JW: That's right, Simon, he's certainly got a lot to say about the situation. 

10:59 
    JW: Stay tuned, Charlton fans... 
    Have you stolen their script? 
  • Is it only me, but does it wind anyone else up how Jim White pronounces Matt Southall - sounds like Suthall when he says it
  • Is it only me, but does it wind anyone else up how Jim White pronounces Matt Southall - sounds like Suthall when he says it
    He also says Boyer instead of Bowyer......mind you, he’s not alone there.
  • Wow Simon Jordan’s going to buy us, who’d have thought it!
  • Wow Simon Jordan’s going to buy us, who’d have thought it!
    I almost wish he would.  Almost. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry if I have missed it but does anyone know what time this is on
  • AndyG said:
    Sorry if I have missed it but does anyone know what time this is on
    The programme starts at 10.00 am don't know how far in though.
  • Bowyer on the breakfast show with Laura woods at some point this morning.
  • If anyone listening can flag when they’re about to cover us that would be helpful
  • Will do.
  • He's confirmed he spoke to fans outside the ground & will be talking about CAFC, not said when.
  • Bows was good and they all had a good dig at the EFL.