Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White & Simon Jordan talking about CAFC on Talksport this Tuesday

Comments

• Options
    10 minutes of same old I'm afraid, other than we should give PE a chance.
  • Options
    nothing new there
  • Options
    The one question this has brought up for me is - Why does Jim keep calling Simon Jordon, Natalie?
  • Options
    What a load of **** that was
  • Options
    So a fan turned up on Saturday from Cheshire.

It seems all roads to Charlton at the moment are coming from that County.
  • Options
    Back to the bonkers thread for some ornithology for me...... 
  • Options
    That's two hours of my life i'm never getting back. What i pile of steaming turd that was.  

They didn't even mention that we have a transfer embargo . 

Morons
  • Options
    Crap
  • Options
    Is there a Makros in Charlton? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The one question this has brought up for me is - Why does Jim keep calling Simon Jordon, Natalie?
    And who's Lee Bo-yer ?
  • Options
    JW really hasnt got a clue, understands nothing, is blind to to the truth of the situation, just keeps name-dropping his belgian chum.

SJ is more clued up, at least called Nimer and Southall chancers.

But there was NO NEW INFORMATION in this pointless broadcast
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Where was all the earth shattering evidence about Elliott and Farnell?
    The only news I didn't know was ESI aren't fit & proper because they don't know where Makros is.
    I bet Farnell & Elliot are pissing themselves laughing.
    I still think if all this evidence is held, why not take it to the police? 
  • Options
    To be fair to those involved, there was probably shed loads edited out, to make the studio discussion as short as possible to cram in more ads
  • Options
    To be fair to those involved, there was probably shed loads edited out, to make the studio discussion as short as possible to cram in more ads
  • Options
    Absolutely pointless, thanks Talkshite
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s a disgrace that these idiots have a platform. If you’re going to talk about a topic, at least do a bit of research.

It would take 5 minutes to read a couple of evening standard articles and come to terms with what’s going on. 

TalkSPORT is the radio version of The Sun, tugging on people’s heartstrings for the sake of profit. 
  • Options
    Well wasted nearly 2 hours listening to Talk Crap and absolutely nothing new, a complete and utter waste of time. Who cares where fucking Makros is!!!
  • Options

Jim White said Andrew Barclay not interested in investing the club, or something along those lines?

wtf?

• Options
    I will never listen to that gobshite JW or his crap show again. Bloke's as far from a journalist as it is possible to get.
  • Options
    Gave up 2 hours of Robert Elms for that. What Mackros got to do with anything 
  • Options
    Drivel. 
  • Options

Jim White said Andrew Barclay not interested in investing the club, or something along those lines?

wtf?

Yep that's what he said.....obviously knows fuck all!! Im not sure, but I think JW maybe making things up........LOL!!