Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup 2020/2021 (ed Pg.5 - Round 2 West Ham away)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Music to my ears Johnny (as long as west ham have no success because of spurs' failure) 
  • Options
    Music to my ears Johnny (as long as west ham have no success because of spurs' failure) 
    The ultimate c u next tuesday-ing is still on the cards...

Chelsea winning the CL
    Arsenal winning the Europa
    West Ham getting 4th.

All 3 could be in the CL next season.

If that happens, Levy may as well shut Spurs down permanently.
  • Options
    Thought Reguillon, Lo Celso, Winks and Son were appalling.
    Genuinely didn't know Winks was playing until I saw his name come up on the ticker at the bottom of the screen when the second half started. He must have touched the ball about four times. Annoying to see Son, despite offering absolutely nothing, choosing to have a dramatic cry on the pitch after the final whistle though. If you're going to be that upset maybe try a leg in the 90 minutes you just had
  • Options
    Doubt Spurs will ever win anything with Levy in charge.

He wouldn’t know a good manager if he saw one. JM well past his sell by date when he took him on.
    Spurs missed there big chance when City were waiting for Pep to arrive. Those two years when Leicester and Chelsea under Conte won it were their best chance to win anything. Expecting to see Spurs back between 5th and 7th for a while now, as they look to rebuild.

Being deadly honest if City do not win a competition, such as the premier league or the FA cup they have failed. City should be winning everything and all other clubs are waiting to be the one to take advantage when they have an offday.