Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hermes - worst company ever?

124»

Comments

• Options
    They get my Vote!
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    johnny73 said:
    Still waiting on a package ordered a month ago. Floor length curtains I could only get online. Will probably have to cancel but will give them until the new year.
    Surely all curtains are floor length?
    Be awkward if your beef ones were….
  • Options
    If they’ve been delivering Charlton owners recently, then yes without doubt.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Have to say that, as yet, we have been lucky with Hermes/Evri. Not had a package go missing and we currently have a very friendly smiley delivery man that knocks and waits rather than just chucking it at the door and leaving in plain sight.
    I'm sure our time will come. 
    This. Probably depends to a large extent on your delivery driver. Like you, our Hermes/Evri delivery lady is great -  even gave her a £10 Christmas box! But if she ever leaves then I suspect I will be moaning like everyone else!
    Shouldnt be the case, they should have a basic quality of care and service standards
  • Options
    You cannot speak to anyone personally…..absolutely scandalous customer service.
    Can’t believe what they get away with……possibly the very worst courier company on the planet!