Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    2-0 Watkins again.

Brentford may have undervalued him.
    Am glad he's doing well... Think he could be a class Striker

Glad he's not looking like one of these who cant step up
  • Options
    How enjoyable are Leeds to watch?

If they keep Bielsa and the owner continues to invest then i can see them in the Europa league within a couple of years.

Liverpool are well ahead of the rest, but the rest of the Premier league is now as competitive as it's ever been with the usual big 6, and now Everton, Leicester, Wolves and Leeds all very strong.

Good to see (in my opinion) traditional big clubs like Everton, Leeds and Villa heading back to the top half of the top flight. 
    Are they?

• Options
    2-0 Watkins again.

Brentford may have undervalued him.
    Am glad he's doing well... Think he could be a class Striker

Glad he's not looking like one of these who cant step up
    Why the f888 didn't he do that for Brentford at the end of last season , grrrrrrr!
  • Options
    4-1 lol
  • Options
    This is ridiculous!! 
  • Options
    Crazy day of football
  • Options
    Does anyone else think Barkley is a bit of a donkey. Got nothing on Grealish.
  • Options
    This is hilarious 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Football today has been crazy, the Champions 4-1 down before half time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @thai malaysia addick I suspect there will be a lot of "nul points" from today's PL matches  :D
  • Options
    Premier League this season

Week 1-23 goals
    Week 2-44 goals
    Week 3-36 goals
    Week 4-37 goals(plus whatever in the 2nd half of this game)

So other than week 1 there have been over 35 goals every week

Crazy start to the season 
  • Options
    @thai malaysia addick I suspect there will be a lot of "nul points" from today's PL matches  :D
    I think we can safely say no one predicted a 6-1 win for Spurs, @killerandflash
  • Options

If they keep Bielsa and the owner continues to invest then i can see them in the Europa league within a couple of years.

Liverpool are well ahead of the rest, but the rest of the Premier league is now as competitive as it's ever been with the usual big 6, and now Everton, Leicester, Wolves and Leeds all very strong.

Good to see (in my opinion) traditional big clubs like Everton, Leeds and Villa heading back to the top half of the top flight. 
    Are they?

Definitely, they got 99 points last season and had won 3 out of 3 before tonight. Just one of those days, similar to when they got smashed at Watford last season.

I still think they'll win the league comfortably.
  • Options

Are they?

Definitely, they got 99 points last season and had won 3 out of 3 before tonight. Just one of those days, similar to when they got smashed at Watford last season.

Dont think Adrian is going to be the decent sub Goalkeeper he was last season... It certainly feels like they're shipping more goals than last season too - Trouble is Man City havent started their season either
  • Options

Are they?

I just don't think they are well ahead 

Lose Mane and Allison and they are in trouble.

Klopp said before they game they dont know how long Alison is out for meaning Adrian could be in goal for a few games at least, and he is always has a mistake in him as he proved tonight 
  • Options

Are they?

Klopp said before they game they dont know how long Alison is out for meaning Adrian could be in goal for a few games at least, and he is always has a mistake in him as he proved tonight 
    Trouble is who will take advantage of Liverpool's slip ups

No one else is showing a shred of consistency
  • Options

Are they?

Everton

But then same issue for them they have a keeper who always has a mistake in him.

Could just be one of those season where everyone beats everyone and anyone could be top 4.

Could even see Arsenal doing well 
  • Options

Are they?

Everton

But then same issue for them they have a keeper who always has a mistake in him.

Could just be one of those season where everyone beats everyone and anyone could be top 4.

Id love to see Everton do it... Have always had a soft spot for them as my Uncles support them, Anchelotti is a class Manager as he's showing too

He's also mentioned they're not yet done in the transfer market so be interested to see if they do any business tomorrow 
  • Options
    Liverpool 14s to win
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020

Are they?

Everton

Id love to see Everton do it... Have always had a soft spot for them as my Uncles support them, Anchelotti is a class Manager as he's showing too

He's also mentioned they're not yet done in the transfer market so be interested to see if they do any business tomorrow 
    Moise Kean going on loan to PSG so whether they are planning to replace him or not.

Still think they need a GK and a CB to really challenge 
  • Options
    Crazy day of football
    Crazy season, been some unbelievable results so far in PL.
  • Options
    So can Villa go one better than Spurs? 
  • Options
    This is making accas a nightmare. 
    I need to put a tenner on Barnet to beat Juventus 8-0. 
  • Options
    Great season so far for the neutral. 
  • Options
    Not often you see Liverpool getting trounced.
  • Options
    Not often you see Liverpool getting trounced.
    Its great... Love it when it happens to the top six
  • Options

Are they?

They'd taken 108 points from 123 before tonight.

It's a blip that's all. Mane has corona, he'll be back after the internationals, as will Thiago. Henderson will come back in too.
  • Options
    This weekend has been the most bonkers results ever. 
  • Options
    Poor old Joe Gomez.