Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Pope having a bad game today

Made a couple of errors and given away a penalty now
  • Options
    Pickford is always good for England. I’d be happy for him to keep his spot.
  • Options
    How enjoyable are Leeds to watch?

More enjoyable than when they played us in July...
  • Options

More enjoyable than when they played us in July...
    I tweeted earlier, it’s literally 12 months to the week we beat them at The Valley. We were both in play off positions then.

Amazing the gap that can be created in just 12 months.   
  • Options
    Wow looks like Man Utd are signing Edinson Cavani... that one has come from no where!!
    Why skimp for £15m odd on Sancho then spend £10m on wages for a 33 year old who PSG reckon is too slow for the French league now?
  • Options
    Wow looks like Man Utd are signing Edinson Cavani... that one has come from no where!!
    Why skimp for £15m odd on Sancho then spend £10m on wages for a 33 year old who PSG reckon is too slow for the French league now?
    I was thinking that especially as they are giving his agent £10M

Just bloody pay Dortmund the extra for Sancho, even offer them the extra £10M and they may accecpt it they havr said €120M but thats because United are not budging either.

I am sure if united go back with somewhere around €105-€110 they would take it 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
     Pleased I waited before saying Pope for England. if Pickford was poor today, Nick Pope had a total Nightmare, I counted 5  mistakes including two with his feet.
    Pickford does seem better for England, than his nervy performances for Everton.
    Henderson if he gets picked for United could get the nod for England. Problem is can United pay another player 350k for sitting on the bench. Bad enough with Sanchez, but if De Gea loses his place, someone is making poor decisions on the mega wages.
     Pickford, Pope or Henderson is a close call.

• Options
    Pope would have been a top team's keeper 20 years ago, when it was all about shot stopping and command of the area, but his weaknesses with his feet will prevent him going to the highest level now.
  • Options

If they keep Bielsa and the owner continues to invest then i can see them in the Europa league within a couple of years.

Liverpool are well ahead of the rest, but the rest of the Premier league is now as competitive as it's ever been with the usual big 6, and now Everton, Leicester, Wolves and Leeds all very strong.

Good to see (in my opinion) traditional big clubs like Everton, Leeds and Villa heading back to the top half of the top flight. 
  • Options

If they keep Bielsa and the owner continues to invest then i can see them in the Europa league within a couple of years.

Liverpool are well ahead of the rest, but the rest of the Premier league is now as competitive as it's ever been with the usual big 6, and now Everton, Leicester, Wolves and Leeds all very strong.

Good to see (in my opinion) traditional big clubs like Everton, Leeds and Villa heading back to the top half of the top flight. 
    It's an artificial prize when compared to winning trophies, but the race for the top 4 is going to be brutal this year. Everton, like Leicester in the PL winning season and again last season, will benefit from playing no European football, unlike their rivals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Brilliant game to watch - both teams going for all out attack.
    Bielsa may be a bit of a strange character but he is unquestionably a fantastic coach.
  • Options
    Great bit of play from Antonio to give West Ham the lead
  • Options
    I still can't believe none of the big 6 wanted James Rodriguez, especially on a free. He's been taking the piss these first few weeks. 
    Real Madrid and Zidane got everyone believing he had lost it and was rubbish

You watch it will be the exact same with Bale and Tottenham, he had gone to a club and manager that appreciates him and you will see a different player.

• Options
    Man City 2 Leicester 5

Leicester 0 West Ham 3

Life in the premier league.
  • Options
    Man City 2 Leicester 5

Leicester 0 West Ham 3

Life in the premier league.
    Glad I don't bet anymore. 
    Absolutely bonkers 
  • Options
    I still can't believe none of the big 6 wanted James Rodriguez, especially on a free. He's been taking the piss these first few weeks. 
    He wasn't free.

Was cheap at £20m though.
  • Options
    He wasn't free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8717445/Everton-signed-James-Rodriguez-FREE-Real-Madrid-share-future-transfer-fee.html

Admittedly it's the Mail but it's been reported in other places too that he was actually free.
  • Options
    Lol Penchester United get a penalty inside the first minute 
  • Options
    Lol Penchester United get a penalty inside the first minute 
    Surely got to be a record???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have genuinely missed both goals by briefly looking away!!
  • Options
    Did u see that one @ForeverAddickted
  • Options
    I saw that one though... Yeaa United you're right, you need to be looking for Strikers instead of Defenders!! 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    2-1 Tottenham after 7 minutes

This could be 8-1 at this rate lol
  • Options
    He wasn't free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8717445/Everton-signed-James-Rodriguez-FREE-Real-Madrid-share-future-transfer-fee.html

Admittedly it's the Mail but it's been reported in other places too that he was actually free.
    I stand corrected!

Much better bet than Cavani!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    God that was pathetic the way Lamela went down!!

Spurs are going to slaughter Man Utd now
  • Options
    It was soft but the rules stat any contact above neck height is a straight red.

So Martial had to go, but Lamela should have gone as well 
  • Options
    Such a soft red card but every man and his dog knows you can’t raise your hands.

Even 11 vs 11 Spurs looked good, Uniteds defence has been a shambles
  • Options
    Wouldn’t mind having a tear up with Lamela, the pussy.
  • Options
    Got a feeling this could be another 8-2 performance

Certainly wont be 7-7 Paulie!!