Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea have 12 players out on loan this season (I think in previous years it’s been even more than that). Should be a law in place where teams can only loan out a maximum number of players, say 6. The rest have to be in your squad or you need to sell them. 
  • Options
    Chelsea have 12 players out on loan this season (I think in previous years it’s been even more than that). Should be a law in place where teams can only loan out a maximum number of players, say 6. The rest have to be in your squad or you need to sell them. 
    Give them a chance, still just under a month for them to loan out kids to English League sides
  • Options
    Chelsea's kids could rescue this... What irony!! 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I don’t know who’s commentating in the UK, but here in the US it’s some bloke called Arlo and Graeme LeSaux. I know LeSaux has Chelsea connections, but the Arlo fella is outrageously biased. He sounded pissed off at each West Brom goal and he actually celebrated when Chelsea got their second just now. Went right over the top about how good a goal it was too. He sounded ready to kneel down and suck the whole team off.

Biased commentators. Gets right on my tits, that. 
    Commentators should be absolutely impartial unless
    a) it’s an international match involving the home nation or
    b) it’s an openly partisan commentary service, like Greg and Tel.

If I didn’t already want Chelsea to lose, I certainly would now. 🤬

• Options
    Sam Field comes on as a late sub
  • Options
    Yup... the kids have rescued this despite the millions spent!!
  • Options
    Wankers
  • Options
    Arlo right now:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    First draw of the PL season comes in the 21st game.

7 home wins, 1 draw, 13 away wins. No crowds definitely playing a big part.

15 of the 21 games have had 3 or more goals. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    18-goals scored in the first three Premier League games last week
    14-goals scored in the first three Premier League games this week
  • Options
    Southampton win at Burnley, another away win.

14 from 22 games.
  • Options
    Give them a chance, still just under a month for them to loan out kids to English League sides
    For half a season.
  • Options
    Didn’t expect Bamford to score 3 in 3 league games so far. 
  • Options
    88th minute goal from Bamford gives Leeds a 1-0 win at Sheff Utd. 3 in 3 for a player who many (and i include myself in that) thought he wasn't a good enough striker.

Yet another away PL win!
  • Options
    Yeah I've been quietly impressed with Bamford this season

Always felt he was in that Groups of Strikers whose level is in between the Premier League / Championship

Still early days in the season for him though
  • Options
    Another ridiculous penalty decision this time for Newcastle.
  • Options
    Stupid law. Spurs absolutely dominated. Should have been 4 or 5 by half time but for Darlow having the game of his life and the woodwork.
  • Options
    philcafc said:
    Another ridiculous penalty decision this time for Newcastle.
    It's getting worse.
  • Options
    At least the Premier League has it... Give it a few bad decisions and the "experts" will be back shouting for VAR to return just in an imaginary perfect way that quite simply doesnt exist because its never going to please everyone!! - As for the rest of us we've got to continue to just smile and get on with the decisions we've seen against Reading and Lincoln today
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a goal! 
  • Options
    Vardy hat trick.

City as usual, look shocking at the back.
  • Options
    That is only the third ever hat-trick scored against a side managed by Pep Guardiola and two of them have been scored by Jamie Vardy - the other was Lionel Messi in October 2016 in a Champions League game.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Cake walk for the scousers again this season. 
  • Options
    Maddy's back .....1-4

• Options
    Oh wow. Some cracking goals in this one
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Cake walk for the scousers Foxes again this season. 
    Elliotttttttt's Twatter 'friends' will be pleased.

:smile:
  • Options
    3rd Foxes pen

• Options
    2-5 unbelievable Jeff