Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Possession: Man C 71% - Leic 29%
    Shots: 15 - 7
    On target: 5 - 7
    Goals: 2 - 5

Clinical.
  • Options
    I wonder how many people predicted that scoreline  :smiley:
  • Options
    Bowen in my fantasy team, crap week apart from that

• Options
    Scousers league again ffs 
  • Options
    Scousers league again ffs tea
    This, really hope they lose tonight. I know Arsenal have beaten them the last 2 times but have a feeling they will be in the mood, cue the pundits having a massive orgy when they beat a team who has been much improved.

Hate em! 
  • Options
    Scott Parker having it tough back in the Premier League!!
  • Options
    Fulham look like being the premier leagues version of Wycombe. Relegated with weeks to spare.

• Options
    Parker so far out of his depth it's unreal.
  • Options
    17 away wins from 27 games now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    10-goals already conceded in three games...
  • Options
    To be fair to Parker, they've not spent much this summer. while Villa have spent a LOT since promotion
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Will never stop blaming Parker and Murray for the start of our decline.
    Pleased that Parker is struggling, although I know he doesn't give a s**t about me.

*Edit. Never really disliked Fulham FC, but hope they fail with him there.
  • Options
    Was it Kane shown the red card after the game yesterday and if so how many games missed ?
  • Options
    Was it Kane shown the red card after the game yesterday and if so how many games missed ?
    Think was the spurs assistant coach
  • Options
    What a shit goal! 1 0 Arsenal
  • Options
    1 1 already.
  • Options
    2 1 Liverpool 
  • Options
    This Liverpool side are immense. They just swarm all over you.

If (as usual) their key men stay fit, they'll get 90+ points again and i can't see any other team getting near them.
  • Options
    Fulham look like being the premier leagues version of Wycombe. Relegated with weeks to spare.

Months to spare I think. Really look out of their depth. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can’t believe Liverpool don’t have a better nickname than “the reds”. 
  • Options
    klopp talking to roy keane like hes some sort of toby - the bloke won 15 trophies. 

find klopp v annoying and arrogant of late. 
  • Options
    Mane should of been sent off.

Liverpool becoming the new United with decisions going for them. 
  • Options
    klopp talking to roy keane like hes some sort of toby - the bloke won 15 trophies. 

Keane in his pomp was the finest defensive midfielder in the world and, as you rightly say, had a monumentally successful career.

That doesn't mean he's a good pundit and certainly doesn't alter the fact that he's a complete arsehole.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/squawka/status/1310695929138290688?s=21

But but but Arsenal are going to win the league again...but but but....

(And they've already played Fulham!)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    JohnBoyUK said:
    https://twitter.com/squawka/status/1310695929138290688?s=21

But but but Arsenal are going to win the league again...but but but....

(And they've already played Fulham!)
    Newcastly Johnboy :) 

Unfortunately the real Liverpool turned up last night, no shame in losing and it looks like another long season of the media having multiple orgasms over them, at least make it interesting with injuries to Van Djk and Mane. 

Fulham are struggling but their own fault, not sure you can blame the manager when everyone has pushed on and they have stood still and clearly want to keep things tight and prepare for another season in Championship next season. Parker done well for them to even go up, beating a Brentford side that was more equipped, they were always going to struggle unless major investments were made. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Keane in his pomp was the finest defensive midfielder in the world and, as you rightly say, had a monumentally successful career.

That doesn't mean he's a good pundit and certainly doesn't alter the fact that he's a complete arsehole.
    and Klopp is well within to tell Keane to get lost. Liverpool were very good last night against a decent Arsenal team. 
  • Options
    It was hardly a scrap. He heard one word of what Keane said. Who knows what craft games Sky might play with their monitors of summarising Keane's thoughts on the game?!