Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    I've always found Everton fans quite self-deprecating and well aware that they are what they are - a PL team with a decent history but that won't be winning anything soon.
  • Options
    VAR proves Dawson offside before the tackle on him in box.

Correct decision.
  • Options
    So we can all agree Lampard was out of his depth yes? 
  • Options
    I’m not sure about that. Tuchel hasn’t played anyone of note yet, beating Burnley, Spurs, Sheff Utd, Barnsley and Newcastle and drawing with Wolves. Reminds me of when Ole ‘was at the wheel’ getting off to a flyer then you looked at who they actually played.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Could get interesting if they can win their next three games, Burnley (A), Sheffield Utd (H) and Palace (A).

True, but winning 4 in a row is tough when you've only won 2 all season (prior to Everton)
    Fulham have only lost 3 of their last 12 games and are 7 points behind Newcastle with a game in hand. Newcastle have picked up 8 points from their last 13 matches so Fulham could close that gap over the course of the final 15 matches if they start to convert all those draws into wins.
  • Options
    Fulham win their game in hand and Newcastle will be very nervous.
  • Options
    Liverpool 6th now, and could go further down if the teams below them with games in hand win them. They need to get their act together soon or else they could miss out on the Top 4
  • Options
    I’m not sure about that. Tuchel hasn’t played anyone of note yet, beating Burnley, Spurs, Sheff Utd, Barnsley and Newcastle and drawing with Wolves. Reminds me of when Ole ‘was at the wheel’ getting off to a flyer then you looked at who they actually played.
    I said at the time that whilst i could understand why they'd got rid of Lampard, there was no reason why with their run of games coming up he couldn't have turned it around.

Read quite a few reports of dressing room unrest though, so not entirely sure his sacking was completely results related.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Man City have won every game they’ve played since drawing with West Brom on 15th December. 

17 wins in a row (in all competitions).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're an incredible team.

They really could win everything 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    They are boring to watch though. Completely soulless
  • Options
    Sterling and Foden in our front 3 are gonna be as good as anyone at the Euros this summer.

• Options
    Sterling and Foden in our front 3 are gonna be as good as anyone at the Euros this summer.

Shame it'll be Sterling and Mount!
  • Options
    I'm sure Welbeck will still get a call up
  • Options
    What games have you been watching?

Won 4-1 at Arsenal (in the cup), 5-0 at West brom, 3-1 at Chelsea, 4-1 at Liverpool, 3-1 at Everton. At home they destroyed Burnley 5-0, Palace 4-0, Spurs 3-0.

If that's boring, you might need to try watching a new sport.
    i think we have a bite, if not nick needs to go to specsavers the most consistent team and some very decent showings of late. 

Draw v Arsenal incoming... 
  • Options
    Man City have won every game they’ve played since drawing with West Brom on 15th December. 

17 wins in a row (in all competitions).
    Unbeaten in 24 and haven't been behind in a PL game since losing to Spurs on the 20th November. Golfie will be pleased to learn that they struggle to come back from behind - which is why they don't concede in the first place!
  • Options

Won 4-1 at Arsenal (in the cup), 5-0 at West brom, 3-1 at Chelsea, 4-1 at Liverpool, 3-1 at Everton. At home they destroyed Burnley 5-0, Palace 4-0, Spurs 3-0.

i think we have a bite, if not nick needs to go to specsavers the most consistent team and some very decent showings of late. 

Possible as they might well rest a few with the champions league in midweek.

Although they can rest a few and still bring in top class players. Their bench last night had De Bruyne, Aguero, Stones, Torres, Fernandinho, Mendy and Zinchenko. And that's even with Ake and Gundogan injured.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Although they can rest a few and still bring in top class players. Their bench last night had De Bruyne, Aguero, Stones, Torres, Fernandinho, Mendy and Zinchenko. And that's even with Ake and Gundogan injured.
    it was half a joke, but also Arsenal have had the odd result against City. If i am putting money on it, City. Work prediction thing i've gone for 1-1 try to go for the odd result. 
  • Options
    Fulham win their game in hand and Newcastle will be very nervous.
    And guess who Fulham play on the last game of the season, yep, Newcastle.
  • Options

City has been dominant WITHOUT De Bruyne, that's the scary thing. 
  • Options

Plus Aguero and Jesus have only scored 4 goals between them. In the last 4 seasons they have scored 27, 34, 28 and 30 
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Plus Aguero and Jesus have only scored 4 goals between them. In the last 4 seasons they have scored 27, 34, 28 and 30 
    In all competitions Foden has played the third most amount of games and is only two away from being their top scorer this season!!
  • Options
    Everton win 2-0 at Anfield. An extraordinary dip in Liverpool's fortunes 
  • Options
    After going 3 years undefeated at Anfield they have now lost 4 on the trot at home. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    After going 3 years undefeated at Anfield they have now lost 4 on the trot at home. 
    Havent won at home this year have they?

What were people's thoughts on the penalty, might have been Carragher's bias but cant make up my mind whether it should have been given or not - Its not like TAA could have disappeared out of the way but then he looks to make movement with his leg after sliding that trips Calvert-Lewin
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Havent won at home this year have they?

What were people's thoughts on the penalty, might have been Carragher's bias but cant make up my mind whether it should have been given or not - Its not like TAA could have disappeared out of the way but then he looks to make movement with his leg after sliding that trips Calvert-Lewin
    Not a penalty for me. I don't see how TAA could avoid colliding with Calvert-Lewin 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    First time that's happened since 1923