Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace away friendly 29th August - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    3-0
  • Options
    Baker-Richardson can’t do anything right. Don’t think we will seen him much longer. 
    Yeaa I was hoping for him that everyone would be busy analysing the above photo and would miss that touch of his

On another note Davison has carried on from the end of the season!!... Could be class for us
    I’d have looked a right cock if he had taken that chance he just had. 

Really like Davison - puts himself about a bit and looks a real handful for defenders. 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    Our games are going to have a few goals at both ends this season.
    Not sure about that. I fear we are going to struggle to score too many this season.
    Not a chance we will struggle this season. I think the squad we have with a couple of addition will have a decent chance of winning the league we are in league one remember 

Not saying we are going to struggle this season - I agree on what I have seen today I am pleasantly optimistic about next season.

I'm saying we are going to struggle to score goals. Like last year. And nothing I've seen today convinces me otherwise.
  • Options
    3-0
    Dont care now Sandgaard is there lol!... How the hell did they all miss him sitting there first half??
  • Options
    Turns sound off quickly.
  • Options
    Baker-Richardson can’t do anything right. Don’t think we will seen him much longer. 
    Yeaa I was hoping for him that everyone would be busy analysing the above photo and would miss that touch of his

On another note Davison has carried on from the end of the season!!... Could be class for us
    I’d have looked a right cock if he had taken that chance he just had. 

Really like Davison - puts himself about a bit and looks a real handful for defenders. 
    I actually thought you meant that effort rather than the touch from Davison's pass that ended up @ the Valley
  • Options
    Zaha is a knobhead
    Fixed it
  • Options
    Not impressed with Baker Richardson.
    Who is he ?
    trialist, released by Swansea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MattF said:
    Charlton are massive if that's how much it means to Zaha to score that
    It's their Wembley Final. 😉
  • Options
    good first 60. ozzie and williams did good after that
  • Options
    good first 60. ozzie and williams did good after that
    As did Davison, thought he had a better game than Bonne

Macca feels the sort of player who needs goals to keep his form up, Josh feels the sort who'll just keep going regardless
  • Options
    Not impressed at all by the players on trial. Desperately need to sort the defence out with reinforcements. 
  • Options
    Not impressed at all by the players on trial. Desperately need to sort the defence out with reinforcements. 
    Clarke might look better alongside a better defence, you'd have him join with the hope that Matthews can last the season
  • Options
    If Bowyer wanted fitness training, this would be it. Palace would have give it their all to crush a lower league local team (rival). Our squad is a decade behind theirs sadly. Times must change or in 10 years time we still wouldn't have scored against a team of this quality. 
  • Options
    A lot of room for optimism. We mustn't forget the front line we were playing against and the starting defence looked very sound. I thought Lapslie and Forster-Caskey had good games and we did look ok going forwards after the subs. I thought Oztumer, Morgan and Davison were the pick. 
  • Options
    Looks like him and isn't that the woman who interviewed him a while back?
    At least she looks old enough not to be his 'niece' 😏.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pic from Rich Cawley on twitter

Don’t post this on the ‘Why are so many people not wearing face masks’ thread, it’ll turn nasty
  • Options
    Happy with the first half defensive performance, Oshilaja and Pratley was a surprisingly effective pairing but please god don't let it be a permanent thing
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Josh Davison has the work rate, he has the power and he has the attitude.
    What he needs now is the experience.
    Reckon he'll bully a lot of League One defenders this year

Took the absolute piss out of West Brom at the Valley
  • Options
    Some big positives there for me. Good defensive rearguard from the back 5 in the first hour. Oztumer looked class when he cam on and Davidson is gonna be a player for us this season. May as well thank the trialists for their efforts and say goodbye tho.
  • Options
    Got to feel a bit for Thomas, whether he takes over Charlton or not 3-0 v Palace first Charlton game, poor guy!
  • Options
    TS in town. A good run out for the squad. Performing like we did for the 1st 60 minutes boded well for League 1. Palace fans can smirk all they want if we are turning a corner and have new, decent ownership in sight.