Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Why are they already talking about potential court/trials when we/the club haven't even given the other side of the argument yet?

Indeed. Surely, Lauren's gotta have a say soon!
  • Options
    Why are they already talking about potential court/trials when we/the club haven't even given the other side of the argument yet?
    Seems like the points of law must be pretty clear. Depressing.
  • Options
    Chaisty says there is "press speculation" over negotiations but Mihail has been "entirely silent" on what is happening to Lex Dominus.
  • Options
    You always finish the 1st innings before you start the second. 
  • Options
    The rebuttal of this will be interesting
  • Options
    Chaisty: Mr Mihail's evidence for this case is "absolutely hopeless" #cafc #SaveCAFC
  • Options
    Mihail jumping the gun saying he's got a buyer ready to sign on Tuesday without mentioning this claim getting sorted.
  • Options
    The only thing that Elliot has is the money thing... however, if I put money into a bank account that isn’t owned by me, then what right do I have to that money? 
    Clearly not if you are listening.
  • Options
    “Damages would clearly be inadequate”, ie Elliott wants the shares in order he can scalp TS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chaisty says the EFL letter of August 7th deals with Elliott and insists the sale and purchase agreement not conditional. Mihail provided statement to EFL that sale was complete on June 8th.
    Brilliant Mihail wrote to EFL confirming the club was sold to Elliot.
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    Chaisty turning to "adequacy of damages" - damages would not be adequate.

"We will not have the share. It would make it a complete nonsense to have a trial when the shares have already gone."

• Options
    Can LK use the football club, fans ... the season on a whole as part of a defence?

EG its not just between Elliot and Nimer, the whole club is at stake?
  • Options
    hmm think I will wait for the post-match thread and the player marks thread
  • Options
    Because delay is one of the factors in making the decision. If everyone could be ready next week there would be limited harm to ESL1 if they were right. If not for 6 months, the harm would be exacerbated. 
  • Options
    MM ain't looking to rosy is he!

Feels like fcuking amateur hour! 
  • Options
    Chaisty says there is "press speculation" over negotiations but Mihail has been "entirely silent" on what is happening to Lex Dominus.
    So Mihail is now selling Lex Dominus?!?!?! 
  • Options
    Looks to me that Nimer didn't care and wanted shot then got interested again when Sandgaard came on the scene. 

Exactly how i see it. Deserves to lose his money, except he never put any in
  • Options
    Looks to me that Nimer didn't care and wanted shot then got interested again when Sandgaard came on the scene. 
    Why hasn’t he got his own lawyer defending this? 
  • Options
    Panorama a shell company. That's the rub
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chaisty: Damages would not be adequate remedy
  • Options
    Chaisty says the EFL letter of August 7th deals with Elliott and insists the sale and purchase agreement not conditional. Mihail provided statement to EFL that sale was complete on June 8th.
    Oh dear.
    But it can't be 'sold to Elliott' because he has no official role in ESI2. True?
  • Options
    “Damages would clearly be inadequate”, ie Elliott wants the shares in order he can scalp TS.
    Mihail can offer no assurances of the ability of Panorama to pay any damages and admits it is a shell company. Has no assets in this country.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Oh dear.
    But it can't be 'sold to Elliott' because he has no official role in ESI2. True?
    He’s a director of ESI v2 isn’t he?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Oh dear.
    He’s a director of ESI v2 isn’t he?
    I didn't think he was listed as a director at Companies House and, therefore, no?
  • Options
    2hrs you say.....
  • Options
    Sweepstake on what time this goes on till?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!