Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're going back to The Valley, hopefully.......Doncaster Rovers, 19th September 2020....

Comments

• Options
    Help, please. I have picked two tickets on screen for myself and grandson but will not let us go to checkout. Any ideas or am I just being a numpty? Have 35 minutes left to buy them. Thanks
  • Options
    BFG94 said:
    Help, please. I have picked two tickets on screen for myself and grandson but will not let us go to checkout. Any ideas or am I just being a numpty? Have 35 minutes left to buy them. Thanks
    I am not sure whether you can buy two at the same time? May have to login separately?
  • Options
    Was buzzing to get one at 1.30 but now deflated with everything that’s happened this afternoon. 
  • Options
    Was buzzing to get one at 1.30 but now deflated with everything that’s happened this afternoon. 
    £20
  • Options
    Got one at 5.30pm and was quite surprised how many there still were.
  • Options
    10 year old son has a ticket and I don’t. All sorts of whose ‘proper Charlton’ accusations going on in the House of AFKA. I’m fuming!
    Don't worry, AFKA. Perhaps his Mum can take him?  :smile:

• Options
    Bloody hell, just as I thought nothing could get any worse today now AFKA is reporting Charlton fans arguing.....
  • Options
    10 year old son has a ticket and I don’t. All sorts of whose ‘proper Charlton’ accusations going on in the House of AFKA. I’m fuming!
    Can you not pull rank? Or does he have more points than you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    aliwibble said:
    Somehow that cut off point in August to move down to a 22 game season ticket completely passed me by, had no knowledge of that until yesterday. Kids and other fam were done before the cut, mine done just after. 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Somehow that cut off point in August to move down to a 22 game season ticket completely passed me by, had no knowledge of that until yesterday. Kids and other fam were done before the cut, mine done just after. 
    Our family's 5 were purchased on the 24th too.....

Think those that will make the most noise and hold up the biggest banner should attend from your lot ...
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    How tall are you, can you pull rank and pretend to be your son  ;)
    C'mon, AFKA  ..... stand tall.

You can't let @killerandflash get away with that !

• Options
    Not feeling overly positive tonight (really !!!!) and  don't qualify to add my dulcet tones to Valley Floyd Road on Saturday afternoon , sadly.

So, like many others will be supporting the lads from my sofa, with the lucky humbugs to hand  ( no expense spared, please note)

However, I really feel we should be letting Bow and his players know that we are behind them all the way even though we cannot be there in person.

It's not like we can send our supportive messages via email ( maybe via Twitter, but some of us don't use this) so looking for suggestions.

We could revive the 100% banner on this site but how else might we clearly show our support in these weird times ?
  • Options
    Ok, so I just managed to get 1 ticket at 9.30am sharp. For anyone with 450 points interested in getting one, there are 201 tickets still available.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Ok, so I just managed to get 1 ticket at 9.30am sharp. For anyone with 450 points interested in getting one, there are 201 tickets still available.
    Glad you got one sorted. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Got through . Was told i have a 22 game season ticket and not a 23 one and i can't go . Bollocks
  • Options
    Any spares lol? 
  • Options
    160 tickets left now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got one around the same time but in the block along from my normal seat (WS Lower Block D) and there were 151 seats left -most in the North. System was a bit strange in that after selecting the seat it did not take me to check out which had concerned me but I got an instant email with my ticket so who is counting!
  • Options
    anyone had an email on the time you should arrive etc?
  • Options
    123 tickets left now
  • Options
    With only 1000 fans attending I don't think the arrival time will be a problem. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    With only 1000 fans attending I don't think the arrival time will be a problem. 
    I thought i see something saying a email would follow with a arrival time which they would appreciate if you could stick to to help with the smooth running.  

found it

Each fan that is successful in redeeming a ticket will receive a separate email ahead of time with crucial information about the matchday. Included in this email will be a time for each fan to arrive to enter through the turnstiles. Please make sure you stick to this time as this will aid a smooth entry into the ground and help our fans keep socially distanced from each other. 
  • Options
    You did, I guess they are waiting for the full allocation to be taken up before giving out the final instructions. 
  • Options
    I can understand giving an entry time, especially as this is a test every. Not sure how realistic this would be going forward, especially for an evening match when people genuinely might not be able to arrive until just before kickoff for work or domestic reasons
  • Options
    83 left
  • Options
    72 left for the fans with 400 points who can purchase at 11.30am today. My tip is to get logged in and constantly refresh the page as much as possible until the 'ADD' button comes up. You then need to select the zone you want to sit in - which is pretty much now only the Lower North Stand and quickly choose and reserve a seat. Go quick people because I expect they will be gone in under 3 minutes. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Do we actually need to print the ticket at home, or can we just display it on our phones upon entry?