Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BETTING THREAD 2020 -2021 SEASON

Comments

• Options
    16/1 dual forecast for League 1 promotion Charlton & Posh (Skybet). 

Think that is a decent bet. Personally, think the top 2 will be a combination of Hull, Posh, Charlton & Ipswich. 

I think you do Portsmouth a disservice. Yes we did a number on them but, like a lot of teams in the current climate, they are a better side away from home and I would not put it past them to get a result at The Valley. They've won 8 of their last 10 in all comps and I think they have more than enough in the tank to be there or there abouts. 
  • Options
    16/1 dual forecast for League 1 promotion Charlton & Posh (Skybet). 

Think that is a decent bet. Personally, think the top 2 will be a combination of Hull, Posh, Charlton & Ipswich. 

I think you do Portsmouth a disservice. Yes we did a number on them but, like a lot of teams in the current climate, they are a better side away from home and I would not put it past them to get a result at The Valley. They've won 8 of their last 10 in all comps and I think they have more than enough in the tank to be there or there abouts. 
    Football is a game of opinions. Personally, I do not rate this Sunderland at all but they are favourites for the title. 

Maybe my opinion is biased because I know that Sunderland/Pompey fans are not fully supportive of their manager. 

• Options
    Orient are 11/4 to win at the valley on Tuesday.  They top the group and having won both games. Be worth looking to see what side we and they put out, could be value on the 11/4.
  • Options
    Orient are 11/4 to win at the valley on Tuesday.  They top the group and having won both games. Be worth looking to see what side we and they put out, could be value on the 11/4.
    Particularly considering our manager's opinion of that tournament: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Al3kyIn0Bk
  • Options
    Charlton.  IF I'd backed against us in the multiples, I would have knocked it out of the park.   Lost money on Charlton and Wigan in an ACCA that was paying over 22/1... sigh

However, last week won on Shinkwin in the golf at 80s.   This week, had Sam Burns at 80s on the US PGA and cashed out before last night's round for a 24/1 cash out.

Took some of that cash and did an EW double on Dustin Johnson at 9/2 and Paul Broadhurst (US Senior Tour) at 22/1.     Johnson came 2nd and Broadhurst is in a play off for winning - having played 5 extra holes last night and run out of light....
  • Options
    Remember having a massive bet (it was a big when I was 18) on Brentford to beat us in the JPT year we won title under Powell. Brentford were 4/1 or something.

Did feel dirty during the game, but when there’s money on the table. 
  • Options
    Orient at 11/4 is PRINTING MONEY.   I'll be having some of that.
  • Options
    Best acca in months screwed over by sodding Arsenal. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Best acca in months screwed over by sodding Arsenal. 
    Yes, I had nice 5 fold sunk by Arsenal yesterday. 
  • Options
    Colchester to beat Southend, Leyton Orient to beat us, Dundee to beat Cove Rangers.
    5/1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely Leyton Orient 2/1 is a good price tonight?  not gone in hard just a small fourfold, been doing ok last couple of weeks again but not formality as our youngsters + people who need to get fit isn't terrible, but a bit of value. 
  • Options
    Weak Orient side, but they give a shit, we don’t...... 
  • Options
    Maddison first scorer 8-1 for me
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Lovely; had 1st, last (9-1) and anytime (7-2) so very nice profit
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    meldrew66 said:
    Lovely; had 1st, last (9-1) and anytime (7-2) so very nice profit
    Out of interest, how much were your stakes to get a v nice profit on the 3 bets ? Knowing my luck I'd cover the 3 and still be down 😅
  • Options
    £10 on each bet. £30 staked, £145 returned.
  • Options
    Surely Leyton Orient 2/1 is a good price tonight?  not gone in hard just a small fourfold, been doing ok last couple of weeks again but not formality as our youngsters + people who need to get fit isn't terrible, but a bit of value. 
    Maybe not :smiley: I didn't know they gave a shit less than we did
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    £10 on each bet. £30 staked, £145 returned.
    Lovely stuff 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Orient at 11/4 is PRINTING MONEY.   I'll be having some of that.
    That went well :-(
    I waited, saw they had even less of a first team than us, and then left it alone. In hindsite the Maddison to score was the bet of the night. Meldrew66 called that on, should have played that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonight I have an ACCA on : - 

Greece. Lithuania, Bulgaria (all 3 have come in), have remaining

Belgium, Italy, Portugal, France

All quite skinny remaning but a solid 5/1 WHEN they all come in ;-)

• Options
    supaclive said:

Saw Belgium's line up. they went 1-0 down quickly and cashed out to just break even.   FFS.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:

Saw Belgium's line up. they went 1-0 down quickly and cashed out to just break even.   FFS.
    Belgium won, but you did well to cash out as you'd have been left fuming at France 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:

Belgium won, but you did well to cash out as you'd have been left fuming at France 
    Yurp!
  • Options
    I'm going with Hull, Sunderland and Peterborough today, about 4/1 the treble
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    I'm going with Hull, Sunderland and Peterborough today, about 4/1 the treble
    Sky bet boosted this to 6/1
  • Options
    I’m with 

Cambridge, Port Vale and Sunderland Treble
    Walsall  Sutton Eastbourne Treble and all 6

Fleetwood , Welling United Double. 
  • Options
    I’m a betting disaster zone but done

Hull
    Posh
    Vale
    Morecombe
    sunderland
  • Options
    Well the bet might be in the bin but I'll settle for the scores as they stand. Done us no harm at all.
  • Options
    You only normally hear about the winning bets so thought I’d ‘share with the group’ having just checked my transaction history for last 3 months.

Winners 0
    Losers 16

The Bookies Pal...