Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Oxford United Tuesday 27 October 2020

Comments

• Options
    14' Forde sends in a free kick that Moore controls. There are appeals for a pen as he goes down but in the end it's United's first corner. #CAFC 0-0 #OUFC
  • Options
    What on earth happened there? Freekick comes in and there's all sorts of shenanigans in the area, and the ref gives a corner
  • Options
    Smyth please stop giving the ball away and putting us under pressure!
    He has nobody to pass to
  • Options
    In summary then, nothing much has happened, Oxford look ok, we look ok, they’ve had a bit more of it; Oxford just got a dubious free kick on edge area.
    Nothing dubious.
  • Options
    There bloke literally was about 5 yards away from Famewo there and fell over and there whole team shouted for a pen! 
  • Options
    Come on Charlton,wake up
  • Options
    We are trying to play nicely out the back but most of the passes are going straight to Oxford. More accuracy required
  • Options
    This formation works with Doughty relieving pressure.

Think he’s such an important part of this team and Smyth obviously isn’t the same level of talent.
  • Options
    Gunter great tackle to break forward.

Comes to nothing of course.
  • Options
    Washington had to do better then!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Completely losing in the midfield at the moment here.

Smyth the only player really doing anything even if its not always coming off. 
  • Options
    15'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Sam Long (Oxford United) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Anthony Forde with a cross.

• Options
    Smyth does the first good thing with the ball anyone has managed
  • Options
    18' Great turn on the ball from Smyth before sending an excellent through-ball behind the Oxford defence for Washington to run onto, but his cross is snuffed out. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #oufc 0
  • Options
    Great work from Smyth to win the ball back and send the ball up front. Shame the cross was blocked.
  • Options
    Oh ffs Shinnie goes through and pulls back straight to the Oxford defender when if he’d taken two more strides it would have been clean through.
  • Options
    Think it was Shinnie.
  • Options
    Sometimes I think Bowyer doesn't want the ball in midfield and would rather break quickly from wide positions. But it's so turgid to watch
  • Options
    seems to be a theme us starting slow just lately.
  • Options
    Mug of a referee doing his best to ruin what might've been a good game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    18' Terrific ball by Clare down the line for Henry but his cross is cut out by Amos. #CAFC 0-0 #OUFC
  • Options
    As I said, Pratley isn't so much the problem tonight - he's getting involved at least. Watson is, on this evidence, a complete fraud
  • Options
    Oxford look good, but will be fucked after 60 mins. Fancy us 1-0
  • Options
    Head tennis in midfield, and eventually we get a throw on the left near the halfway line.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Sometimes I think Bowyer doesn't want the ball in midfield and would rather break quickly from wide positions. But it's so turgid to watch
    Bows does always go on about how we like to 'move the ball' and 'play football' - but I do rarely see that from us.

We are a team who like to sit back and counter and we can do that well when we get the space. 
  • Options
    I can’t  have these 2 pricks doing the comm. 
  • Options
    20' It's been a cagey opening 20 minutes here in SE7. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #oufc 0

• Options
    I can’t  have these 2 pricks doing the comm. 
    Which two have you got?
  • Options
    Bogle gets flattened (perhaps he should have jumped for the ball) but we get nothing.
  • Options
    Famewo all over the pitch at the moment
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!