Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Samuel Oguntayo on trial

13»

Comments

• Options
    Back to Oguntayo, I’m surprised he hasn’t featured more in pre season. I suppose they want to mild him a bit more in the U23s first?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Maccn05 said:
    Reports online said at various points Leeds, Citeh, Watford we’re all interested in him
    Reports on line said Barca and Inter were desperate to sign Yassin Moutakil so I would not believe them.
    Moutakil looked absolutely electric the first time I saw him and I thought that he was going to be a legend for us.

No idea why he became such a flop. 
    think i remember hearing there was an altercation with harry arter, and the rest of the squad took arter's side. May have completely imagined that though!
    Wasn't that something to do with having relations with a relative of Arter?
    think that might have been it, pulling the moves on arter's mum is what i heard.
    Two opposing views at the time: 

Is it any of the clubs business what two consenting adults get up to? I've not heard his liaison with Arter's mum occured on club premises. I have followed Arter's career closer than most and check out his yellow/red count, mainly as a winger. He has a short fuse. Can anyone confirm the bust up was Moo2s fault? I still believe Arter will play at least our current level.
    If you believe the bust up with Arter was anything to do with Mrs Arter then you will believe anything! Moo2 got a raw deal because he was 'different'. Didn't smoke, didn't drink, didn't go to nightclubs and thus didn't really fit in. I'm led to believe that he was very much the kid bullied at school who snapped at the bully. Arter being the bully
    Crazily Yassin is 35 now... Arter 31... When did time speed up?
    I don't suppose you're still  21, Dazzler! :smile: