Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Ipswich v Charlton | Sat 28 Nov 2020

Comments

• Options
    Ref is inconsistent yes Smyth dived but the initial contact was a foul. A similar incident earlier and the ref played on and brought it back after Ipswich gave ball away. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Leuth said:
    I think if we mix it up a little bit and don't look to hit Chuks every time, we could really storm this lot
    You’re saying you want Bogle on for Smyth and long balls up two target men?
    I mean I wouldn't say no
  • Options
    They carry a threat, but technically Ipswich look quite ordinary, more like a typical hard working L1 side rather than a (relatively) recently relegated Championship side

Yes, Ipswich don't look like a team that will be competing for promotion - I know they have some players out though.
    How many managers have we managed to put the final nail in the coffin? Lambert is on very thin ice at the moment.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    I think if we mix it up a little bit and don't look to hit Chuks every time, we could really storm this lot
    Or just keep it how it is... We look comfortable. No interest in slaughtering teams this year, scrappy 1-0 in each game is fine by me
    Wouldn't it be nice to score a second and not spend the second half defending for our lives though?
    and maybe a third... :) even better
  • Options
    Take a point 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    Or just keep it how it is... We look comfortable. No interest in slaughtering teams this year, scrappy 1-0 in each game is fine by me
    Wouldn't it be nice to score a second and not spend the second half defending for our lives though?
    It would be lovely. 
    But it's not the Charlton way.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    Just texted Bowyer to thumb through his playbook...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I would feel more confidence if we had Famewo and Inniss; Aneke being able to play 90 would be handy.

We need more goals to win. It doesn't feel like a clean sheet day but I'm Charltonized so might just be the baggage accumulated by being a long time Cafc fan.
  • Options
    Take a point 
    You sound positive ;)
  • Options
    Terry Smith agreeing with me about tactics. Today is Terry Smith Day
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Norwood in Junction leaves Tractor Boy off track.

That’s taken me 20 mins.
    A step in the right direction then mate ;)
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Norwood in Junction leaves Tractor Boy off track.

That’s taken me 20 mins.
    Was it worth 20 minutes of your life?  :)
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    Ipswich don't look like scoring... I'm all for going for it but we look extremely comfortable, why go gung-ho and expose ourself
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Terry Smith agreeing with me about tactics. Today is Terry Smith Day
    I mean,  i almost pass out when he says something fair and not completely ridiculously biased towards Charlton 
  • Options
    Good to hear Brian Cole is well again
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    Ipswich don't look like scoring... I'm all for going for it but we look extremely comfortable, why go gung-ho and expose ourself
    SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here come the Addicks for the second half... COME ON YOUUU REDSSS!!
  • Options
    Depends if we come out all Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde.  Can't work us out ATM.
  • Options
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Leuth said:
    They might not look like scoring now but they will as the half progresses. Can guarantee that!
  • Options
    I'm enjoying my first Valley Pass match and looking forward to my Range Rover. 
  • Options
    "The Beast" of both halves :)
  • Options
    Don't forget the bitches.
  • Options
    Does it come with insurance......if not...oh dear  :)
  • Options
    Ipswich won't be as  bad second half. 
  • Options
    Ipswich won't be as  bad second half. 
    We thought that about us on Tuesday
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!