Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lauren Kreamer still isn't bovvered

13»

Comments

• Options
    Once this has all blown over with us in the dreamland, CF & co. behind bars and TS worshipped like a God in a packed out Valley - I hope Lauren releases a book on this madness with as much depth as legally safe to delve into. 

I'm sure between us lot we can think of an apt book name....
    She'll be too busy planning her big day with @cantersaddick
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Pico said:
    It makes you wonder if Marian Mihail had on purpose "messed" up a little in court to ensure they thought they would get away with it and not wonder about the "asset".

LK is class though! She's going to be treated like royalty in the covered end!
    I wonder. I do seem to remember him talking about "smokescreens".
    Pretty sure it was exactly that - his twitter feed mentioned smokescreens a couple of times.

Get the plaintiff to spot some minor error or inconsistency and they will focus on that in an attempt to win the case and miss out on the bigger picture.
    It would be interesting if so, would make MM a much cannier operator than anyone thought at the time. A very high risk strategy it seems but equally a high reward.

Certainly it doesn't seem to reflect well on Chaisty if he with his experience and knowledge didn't spot the ruse, or perhaps he did but was overridden. It would be in character for the Lex Dominus mob to think they knew more about law than an actual lawyer.
  • Options
    Once this has all blown over with us in the dreamland, CF & co. behind bars and TS worshipped like a God in a packed out Valley - I hope Lauren releases a book on this madness with as much depth as legally safe to delve into. 

Canters' girlfriend is not going to be happy! :smile:

• Options

"Was I bovvered?"  :smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Katrien will be upset too  :D
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Oggy Red said:

I was tempted to make that joke too, but couldn't remember whether it was @cantersaddick or @cabbles.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Seem to remember Lex Dominus' side repeatedly rubbishing any suggestion that the impact on Charlton and specifically Charlton in the community should be considered as it was irrelevant, so maybe they weren't as sure as Panorama Magic that the injunction would be granted if it included Charlton. 
    Second that view.  

I remember my heart sank when the Appeal judge accepted their point that public interest couldn't be taken into account as the case 'didn't involve Charlton'.  Afterwards, I wondered if that was the hole that TS' lawyers used.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Out of interest, is Lauren a lifelong fan or a newbie?

ed. Answering my own question, lifelong
  • Options
    Fan for 20 odd years if I remember rightly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fan for 20 odd years if I remember rightly.
    Most years we've been fans have been "odd" one way or another.

Unfortunately the last few years have suffered from multiple "oddness".
  • Options
    Great read, Elliot's now sold to a dodgy dentist accountant from Wales who has well and truly been sold a pup, someday in the future someone will pull together all this shite & write a best seller on how not to buy football club.

Great credit goes to Tracey Leaburn, Olly Groome & Mick Everett, not players, not coaches (although I loved Tracey's husband as a player) just part of the day-day fabric & machinations behind the scenes that all good football clubs have, 3 real good people. 

Laura - well she's a diamond. 

Still rankles me though that no good piece of shit, Southall, has possibly made a few bob out of all this, lets hope C19 catches up with him, that way no one can get done for giving him a deserved good beating.

• Options
    Rothko said:
    Definitely recognise the old man from years gone by
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    stonemuse said:
    Oggy Red said:

I was tempted to make that joke too, but couldn't remember whether it was @cantersaddick or @cabbles.
    It was cobbles but I loled it anyway. 
  • Options
    Just looking at Lauren's CV. Highly driven lady with a BA from Oxford and further education before completing her pupillage.

So that's how she managed to hit it off, on the same wavelength with Master's Man Matt Southall ;-)
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    stonemuse said:
    Oggy Red said:

It was @gobbles who had the naughty dreams about Miss Nightmeire, Ali.