Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v AFC Wimbledon | Sat 12 Dec 2020

Comments

• Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Just one player from our academy in our 18. They have two!
    Three? Thomas, Piggott and Woodyard
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Must say I'm thoroughly enjoying the first 15 minutes of this new VP show
    Agreed - it’s excellent viewing so far.
  • Options
    Modernize the dugouts?? Whats that all about??
  • Options
    Some of these questions he has covered so many times already
  • Options
    Still can’t believe that TS is our owner.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    A lot of teams have those bucket seats now dont they - Imagine if they did that here at the Valley then they'd have to remove a good few seats from the West Stand
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    A lot of teams have those bucket seats now dont they - Imagine if they did that here at the Valley then they'd have to remove a good few seats from the West Stand
    Our dugouts don't pass Premier League rules, so they will need changing at some point
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    SamB09 said:
    Keep em as is. I sit in that row nearest the drugs when I come up there.

* Dugouts... Thanks for that Autocorrect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Fans singing TS's name, he seems really emotional. Very nice moment
    he got very emotional then
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    SamB09 said:
    Keep em as is. I sit in that row nearest the drugs when I come up there.
    A Croydon boy sniffing out the drugs....
  • Options
    No pave in their attack but even less in our defense. Would have like Matthews in for Gunter just to add a little more pace out wide both going forward and backwards.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Our dugouts don't pass Premier League rules, so they will need changing at some point
    Jesus wept - What rules, its a dugout, players and coaching staff can sit there????
  • Options
    Must say I'm thoroughly enjoying the first 15 minutes of this new VP show
    Agreed - it’s excellent viewing so far. 

Yeah couldn't agree more very professional looking!
  • Options
    This is great. Feel like I'm watching BT Sport or something.
  • Options
    Saandgard may as well be manager the way he speaks.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Jesus wept - What rules, its a dugout, players and coaching staff can sit there????
    They've got to be a certain size and equidistant from the half way line, which ours aren't

There are LOADS of PL rules concerning the stadium, things have changed since we were there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 pints in the great Harry in Woolwich. 
    A quick socially distanced kiss with Fanny at the top of Floyd Road.
    And now in my seat awaiting 90 minutes of pure entertainment. (Well you never know)
    COYA 
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    They've got to be a certain size and equidistant from the half way line, which ours aren't

There are LOADS of PL rules concerning the stadium, things have changed since we were there
    I’m surprised by this as Burnley ground is a shit hole and they are allowed in the PL
  • Options
    Warm-ups in the bag.... Kick-off is just around the corner... COME ON YOU ADDICKS! #cafc

• Options
    It’s great to be back
  • Options
    Why no Red, Red, Robin?
  • Options
    Real feel-good factor around the game with TS there, hope the players turn it on today.
  • Options
    Apparently Maddison has two pairs of them boots.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Why no Red, Red, Robin?
    Sandgaard out
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!