Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v AFC Wimbledon | Sat 12 Dec 2020

Comments

• Options
    We look tidy so far. 
  • Options
    Great work between Maatsen and Maddison whose cross is cleared for our throw on the left.
  • Options
    Outfield players wearing gloves, what’s that all about. Surprised Boyer didn’t drop them for putting them on. 
  • Options
    How much nicer is it to see Gunter at RB
  • Options
    8'

Post update

Attempt missed. Ian Maatsen (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Jake Forster-Caskey.

• Options
    edited December 2020
    Our full-backs are getting much higher up the pitch than I've seen in the past 5-6 games. 
  • Options
    sholland said:
    Outfield players wearing gloves, what’s that all about. Surprised Boyer didn’t drop them for putting them on. 
    We'd have no players left if we do away with our players with gloves and injuries. 

Maatsen's last ball so far today is not up to it. 
  • Options
    @LMHR no sound, or interference? Fine here.
  • Options
    Maddison is looking lively and getting in to good positions. I've been asking for him to be given a free role just behind the striker so hopefully he shows how good he is today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    How much nicer is it to see Gunter at RB
    Looks a lot more comfortable in his natural position 
  • Options
    Maatsen has been key to all our good moves but had fluffed his final ball every time.
  • Options
    1. 10'

Post update

Ian Maatsen (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick on the left wing.

2. 10'

Post update

Foul by Alex Woodyard (AFC Wimbledon).

• Options
    Delighted that Bowyer has taken my advice and has pushed Maatsen further upfield.

We will get some joy here.
  • Options
    Pearce done for bundling over Piggott midway into our half, but the freekick is easily collected by Amos
  • Options
    Maddison is working hard in a free role. Good to see.
  • Options
    Brave play by Maddison there. Bowyer will love that.
  • Options
    Maddison taking the Williams role here...
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Much more urgency from the lads so far. Who is this Marcus Maddison that’s in the team. I’ve not seen him before ... 😯
  • Options
    They're crunching madds as soon as he gets on the ball.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maddison gets whacked for the fourth time
  • Options
    Maddison taken out just outside the centre circle, and now being attended to by the physio.
  • Options
    Maddison getting chunks kicked out of him. Looks very lively so far. 
  • Options
    Maatsen being a bit frustrating today, 2 poor crosses and a lame shot
  • Options
    sholland said:
    Bowyer is the first player I can remember seeing wearing gloves so seems unlikely
  • Options
    Ooo so close to reaching Bogle that was
  • Options
    Ooh! That all happened too quick for me to describe, but we have a corner from our right
  • Options
    Omg Gunter 
  • Options
    So much better this week so far. 
  • Options
    Oh Gunter lol 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!