Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Plymouth | Boxing Day 2020

Comments

• We are once again playing a load of shit and they are tearing us a new one going forward .
    We should be getting at crap like this and getting at them and putting them under pressure and making them worry about us 
    but no it’s the mighty Plymouth we need 197 defensive players on the pitch and have to respect them 
    grow a pair Bowyer ffs 

Tony Leonard/ Linnard from Dartford wins the Range Rover 
  • Well done Tony Lynett from Dartford
  • Terrible performance and I didnt even win the Range Rover. Sick of this.
  • FFS. Have had to sit through 10 matches of this crap and didn't even win the Rangey. 
  • I want to be locked down where Mr Sandgaard is.

Looks a tad warmer than North Norfolk right now.
  • Valley Live Pass??
  • edited December 2020
    This is so shite
    Attacking = Disagree... We could easily have three or four goals already; Maatsen (twice) and Washington should be on the scoresheet
    Defence = ABSOLUTELY... It should be 4-4 already, its alright asking where the goals are coming from but the defence makes it so difficult
    Could easily be 3 up but we aren't and our final ball has been pretty poor and we look like conceding more and it's only Plymouth FFS
    Why's that? - I never understand that line of the argument?
    Mate, you know by now that people say this every week no matter who we play in this league. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Play football with Tony Linnett and now his sons, how funny
  • Well Sandgaard’s digs at Farnell has made me smile at least.
  • You do worry Lee over thinks it all. 
  • Disqualified for giving up on the game, surely!
  • This bloke waffles. 
  • I’ve put up with weeks and weeks of shite footie and I didn’t even win the range. Devastated 
  • edited December 2020
    Well If Robinson only had a Plan A.

Lee Bowyer has an A -Z on tactics.
    This team is a Jack of all Trades, Master of None. Feel for Bowyer a bit as it’s been hard to pick a settled side, but he probably needs to dial back the tinker man act down a bit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Tony from Dartford almost suspiciously polished in his dialogue there ;)
  • Dizzle said:
    I’ve put up with weeks and weeks of shite footie and I didn’t even win the range. Devastated 
    I've put up with Charlton for years now and havent ever won anything ;)
  • I was going to drive it past Farnell’s place all the time too.
  • just put a fiver on 3-2@ 17/1

i'm an idiot ...
  • I’ve criticised Bowyer as much as anybody and the team selection was a bit odd. But you can’t blame him for some absolutely terrible defending. We’re very slow at the back mind so you have to wonder why Deji is on the bench. 
    You can exactly blame him - he choose to have the defence set up that way which was clearly a calamity waiting to happen.
    Yeah but there was some terrible individual defending, particularly Watson for the first. Players need to take blame too  
  • edited December 2020
    This is so shite
    Attacking = Disagree... We could easily have three or four goals already; Maatsen (twice) and Washington should be on the scoresheet
    Defence = ABSOLUTELY... It should be 4-4 already, its alright asking where the goals are coming from but the defence makes it so difficult
    Could easily be 3 up but we aren't and our final ball has been pretty poor and we look like conceding more and it's only Plymouth FFS
    Why's that? - I never understand that line of the argument?
    Mate, you know by now that people say this every week no matter who we play in this league. 
    Player for player do you think we have the better team? I look at our side, and I do think that. That does not mean Plymouth are shit, but there is no way, once again, we should be churning out 45 minute performances like that. 

Absolutely no way. But unfortunately at the moment Bowyer is not getting it right. 
  • Leuth said:
    Tony from Dartford almost suspiciously polished in his dialogue there ;)
    It did sound a bit "staged" to me too. Maybe I'm just cynical and don't believe a word anyone says anymore.
  • cafc4life said:
    He’s just told the whole world he has all his family over breaking the COVID rules. Take it off him and draw it again !!
    Yep wasn’t sure if he was saying there is 4 generations of Addicks in his family 
    or he has 4 generations of family in the worlds biggest family bubble in his house 😂
  • Shocking defensive performance, Matthews may not be ideal at LB, but he's not the weakness. It's in the middle where we look so weak, Pratley having the worst game at CB I've seen him, Watson providing no cover in front of him
  • edited December 2020
    Tony from Dartford wasn't watching Valley pass today.
    He had his family round which must be wrong and he didn't know who Scott Minto was.

Pick another winner please Thomas.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!