Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the "I've got my season ticket" thread

Mine arrived this morning. It's on shiny paper this year.

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    me too D

in fact the thing on a whole (booklet included) is rather glossy

bet the thing you found most exciting was the costa del sidcup apartment flyer.
  • Options
    I got mine this morning.
  • Options
    is it washing machine proof? mine normally ends up doing a couple of washes per season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]me too D

in fact the thing on a whole (booklet included) is rather glossy

bet the thing you found most exciting was the costa del sidcup apartment flyer.

hahaha! They'll refund your season ticket money if you buy a place in Costa Del Sidcup!
  • Options
    I think that everyone's probably got theirs by now, haven't they?

Mine arrived just over a week ago. I like the design this year.
  • Options
    Nope not a thing
  • Options
    nope no sign yet....
  • Options
    ain't got mine. my better half has hers though.
    why isn't it denim and seahawk colours?
  • Options
    Mine came through yesterday.
  • Options
    Nope, although I reckon it'll take some extra time by airmail.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got mine Saturday
  • Options
    Mine came two weeks ago, they sent out the last ones on Wednesday according to the email thingy. Don't forget apartment prize draw closes tomorrow ....
  • Options
    Mine arrived at the weekend, the only piece of post I received this week that actually was worth opening the envelope for.

The prize draw leaflet got swiftly thrown in the recycling bin.
  • Options
    yep me and young un have ours now.
  • Options
    Not a sausage. Might be because my address has changed from last year but nothing at the old address either......
  • Options
    Not got mine either :(
  • Options
    This week they are posting out the STs that didn't meet the end of April deadline.
  • Options
    I did meet the deadline, should I be worried??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]yep me and young un have ours now.

Did you get the seat/s you wanted? I know you said the commercial Centre has sorted it.
  • Options
    Awoke to it this morning. Shame others will be using it more than me this season!!! (sad face thingy)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I did meet the deadline, should I be worried??

Same here, haven't moved either.... KETTERS, HENRY help!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I did meet the deadline, should I be worried??
    No ;-)

it's all lies - haven't received mine either!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]yep me and young un have ours now.[/quote]

Did you get the seat/s you wanted? I know you said the commercial Centre has sorted it.[/quote]

No I didn't - they just couldn't do it as everyone around me had rennewed. Russell did get me 2 seats about 2 rows behind though so I am happy can't grumble at that.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]

Same here, haven't moved either.... KETTERS, HENRY help!!!!!

You shouldn't have crossed me. Hell have no fury liked a supporters' director scorned ; - )

Haven't got mine either so don't worry about it.

Yet.
  • Options
    Was at the Commercial Centre on Friday as moved home last weekend...was told that they were being posted out last week and this week and to start worrying if nothing rec'd by 'next Friday'...which kind of missed my point about the fact that they were sending it to the wrong address, but there you go....
  • Options
    Have faith, they will get there, it's not quite August 11th Yet.
  • Options
    I want mine, I sent the money off as soon as I got the renewal form, literally the same day, and they took the money out in March...so where is it? Now I'm worried.
  • Options
    got mine this morning.
    if mcs (where is he) did the printing, he needs to lay off the weed before cutting the booklets. i have part of the badge at the top of the stubs which should be at the bottom.
  • Options
    MCS is in wales trying to escape the completely randon Ben thatcher facts thread
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]MCS is in wales trying to escape the completely randon Ben thatcher facts thread

I wondered who I saw heading down Packman Lane the other day on the way to this Wales