Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the "I've got my season ticket" thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    yep, sure we do, seem to remember you mentioning you share a surname with a certain England striker???? or did i dream it????
    i thought it was straw clutching as the rest of the family surname starts with 'S'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]yep, sure we do, seem to remember you mentioning you share a surname with a certain England striker????

can't believe we have two Heskey's on here :-)
  • Options
    Got ours yesterday, phew always a relief when everything turns up and its correct ; )
  • Options
    Yep, that's me...! Really didn't realise that at all, spooky. So not only KB's little sis but my big cousin or something!

[quote][cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]yep, sure we do, seem to remember you mentioning you share a surname with a certain England striker???? or did i dream it????
    i thought it was straw clutching as the rest of the family surname starts with 'S'[/quote]
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I have been speaking to our Supporters Director about this & it appears that this is a huge bug bear with supporters. So Ben & I have devised a fool proof system so that this problem does not re-occur next season. He is putting it forward at the next board meeting.

EVERYONE without exception including overseas supporters will have to collect them personally from the Ticket office by appointment (Obviously within working hours 10am-6pm not Sundays) if you turn up without ringing up first you will be turned away, we don't want people turning up :-
    (i) before they are actually printed
    (ii) We don't want everyone turning up at once & whining about queues
    If you do not bring the correct ID (B-Mob annual membership for North Upper, Pudding Club Membership for West Stand or Library Card for East Stand for example) you will not receive your ticket & you will have to re-book an appointment & bring the correct identification.

If an overseas member we concede that you may not be able to make it across in person so a signed letter with your relevant ID can be presented by another person on your behalf. If however that person does a runner with your S/Ticket you have no comeback against the club, they are supposedly your friends so choose wisely !
  • Options
    Nooooo, I can't come down there during working hours, I'd have to take a day off work! :(
  • Options
    Ket's as I work all day could I give my ID (I'm assuming my lovely tartan lap blanket would be acceptable, I had my nan embroid my name into the right hand corner) to someone and they could grab my STicket for me. If the answer to this is no I'm going to be left with no alternative but to take my support elsewhere as I think it's entirely unfair that foreign based supporters be given preferential treatment.
  • Options
    Stu thanks for the feedback, unfortunately Tartan blankets are no longer acceptable in the Neanderthal Upper & you will be moved to the East Stand where more blankets are welcome.
  • Options
    You just wait till Sco and the rest of the G block hear about this, you're gotta get it now, big time!
  • Options
    LOL what are you gonna do whip me with your rugs :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have been speaking to our Supporters Director about this & it appears that this is a huge bug bear with supporters. So Ben & I have devised a fool proof system so that this problem does not re-occur next season. He is putting it forward at the next board meeting.

EVERYONE without exception including overseas supporters will have to collect them personally from the Ticket office by appointment (Obviously within working hours 10am-6pm not Sundays) if you turn up without ringing up first you will be turned away, we don't want people turning up :-
    (i) before they are actually printed
    (ii) We don't want everyone turning up at once & whining about queues
    If you do not bring the correct ID (B-Mob annual membership for North Upper, Pudding Club Membership for West Stand or Library Card for East Stand for example) you will not receive your ticket & you will have to re-book an appointment & bring the correct identification.

If an overseas member we concede that you may not be able to make it across in person so a signed letter with your relevant ID can be presented by another person on your behalf. If however that person does a runner with your S/Ticket you have no comeback against the club, they are supposedly your friends so choose wisely !

As my season tickets turned up today this scheme is now cancelled.

Now I just have to chase Ketman's dad for my Car Park ticket and Boardroom passes. Have a word, K. : - )
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Would you like me to carry your prawn sandwiches Sir?:-)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I think they have gone in the cut backs. Steve Sutherland will be running round to the chippy for a take away at about 1.30. I hope they do curry Sauce and mushy peas for when the northern teams come down.
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    my dad hasnt received his yet even though he lives about 100m away from me and i have mine!
  • Options
    This thread belongs on Netaddicks.......
  • Options
    Got mine :-)