Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tue 26 Jan 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Okay first half, felt we backed off a little after scoring. We need to kill this game, can't be trying to hold on to a 1-0.
  • Options
    Pratley a large improvement over Watson in the reverse fixture, although it's his job to keep up pressing high and I don't think he's quite been doing that towards the end of the half
  • Options
    Proper rate Stockley. How much would he cost to bring in permanently?
  • Options
    45 mins from. “I’m happy with the 4-0, but really we should be getting 5”
  • Options
    Proper rate Stockley. How much would he cost to bring in permanently?
    Think he's out of contract in the summer 
    Yeah is what TransferMarkt says
  • Options
    Shinnie and Millar have been excellent  . Washington needs to do more  .
  • Options
    Is Pratley playing CD or CMD?
  • Options
    Their centre back does look good. But I think he’s got a mistake in him bringing the ball out like that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We played well & had the better of the first 20 mins. Then we scored & basically sat back and let them have the ball. Should have really gone for it & got a 2nd & a 3rd 

Hope it doesn't come back to bite us.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Definitely in midfield 
  • Options
    Good half, Stockley gives us a proper shape for L1 cow field level.

Just hope we don’t sit deep and invite them on too much 2nd half
  • Options
    Keep this the same, just more intensity in closing down and we’ll be fine. Positive changes or like for like replacements would be nice. Nothing negative, let oratory do the dirty work until his legs are gone 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Looks like he is man marking Fraser?
    Agreed. Doing it very well so far. 
  • Options
    Fucking Covid again
    chirst you watch this to get away from that 
  • Options
    Good to see us doing to MK Dons what so many teams do to us - hustling them and not giving them a moment to settle. Much different to the game at the Valley when we stood and watched them play pretty football. Just hope we can keep that hustling up for another 45 minutes. 

Need a second goal otherwise I fear this is going to be a long second half.

Will be interesting to see how Chucks plays against his old team. 
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Chuks and Ronnie might well come on around 70 mins and capitalise on a tiring and stretched MK defence.
    Just hope if they do they can replicate the work that we're seeing from Stockley and Washington - Felt that was one of the problems last week as the pressure got lifted on the Peterborough CBs meaning they had more time to pick the right pass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So far so good. Stockley brings a lot to the table, good hold up play, a real presence and knows how to win a free kick. Pratley doing a good job of marking Fraser out of the game. 

Hopefully no rash changes from Bowyer and we can get the 3 points. 
  • Options
    We played well & had the better of the first 20 mins. Then we scored & basically sat back and let them have the ball. Should have really gone for it & got a 2nd & a 3rd 

Why stop at a 3rd?
  • Options
    We are letting them have thr ball...regardless of the score...they were always going to try pressure more after we scored. So don't think we "sat back" as such.

Do think we should get on thr front foot and try get an early second half goal.
  • Options
    #MKDons trail to Liam Millar’s goal but certainly grew into this game as the half wore on. Joe Mason going close to an equaliser with a glancing header against the post. #MKDvCHA
  • Options
    It really is a case of try and get our early press back. Don't invite them onto us at 1-0. How many times have we done this over the last year - it doesn't work! Try and score another - it's not rocket science.
  • Options
    Decent, but we need to start the 2nd half on the front foot. Stockley might have, 60 minutes in his legs. Chuck's and Ronnie to batter the MK defence in last 30 helped by  lively Liam. 

MK 1 Cafc 3  I haven't been drinking.
  • Options
    Here come the Addicks for the second 45... Same again, lads! Let's get this job done. #cafc
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    CM I think we're playing a flat midfield. 
  • Options
    Another heavy pitch. I hope the reinforcements play as well. Going to be a long 45.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!