Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Milton Keynes v Charlton Athletic | Tue 26 Jan 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:
    28: O’Riley goes into the book for a pull on Pratley, despite the referee keeping his car in his pocket earlier in the game from a similar foul by the visitors. 0-1 #MKDvCHA
    Deep pockets
  • Options
    We've dropped deep. Cmon lads, stop it
  • Options
    was it a yellow card then? 🤪🤪
  • Options
    30: Laird’s cross finds Fraser, who tees up O’Riley. His fierce shot is blocked. 0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Options
    What has happened to the great press we were working in the first 20 minutes ?
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    @mid_life_crisis would be really grateful in those situations if you could hold off until the stream has caught up, cheers!
    Hate it when people do that, even worse when you are sitting watching the game with someone and they constantly on the phone look at the live game on bet365, nearly disowned my dad because of this. Makes buying the game completely pointless otherwise lol
    Why I turn my phone off, it tweets at least a minute before a goal. Not sure why the stream is so far behind.
    I've set mine to no notifications from Sky Sports score centre. 
  • Options
    Laird tries to cross but Millar defends well and we manage to get a goal kick out of it.
  • Options
    Need that 2nd goal.
  • Options
    Whatmough sent off for Pompey
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shrew said:
    What has happened to the great press we were working in the first 20 minutes ?
    Washington and Stockley both looking a bit tired right now. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Thats a shame considering his performance on Saturday 
  • Options
    Can't remember the last time I saw a foul throw given, but we benefit.
  • Options
    34: Fisher is right behind a cross from Matthews and gathers. 0-1 #MKDvCHA
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    He's had a great few days,scored 2 own goals on Saturday didnt he?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    He's had a great few days,scored 2 own goals on Saturday didnt he?
    Yes
  • Options
    So far everyone looking decent

Stockley with an elbow in Laird's back clear as day. Ref missed it. 
  • Options
    To be honest not a fan of that line up. 

Firstly not that I think Stockley and Washington (who I actually rate) are not decent players, I'm just fed up with seeing our front two change each game. I don't feel like many teams in the top 4 league chop and change their attackers as much as us. 

Also on current form not sure what Pratley is offering over Morgan especially considering how quick and dynamic MK Dons midfield are. We've looked a much better team last 3.5 games when we have had Albie driving us forward. 
    You can’t put Morgan in for Pratley. There would be absolutely no defensive cover in that case, we’d be overrun completely. I imagine the reason Albie isn’t starting is because it’s him or Shinnie, and Shinnie was excellent at the weekend. 
    And if Pratley plays like he did Saturday - running around aimlessly like a headless chicken - he still won't offer any defensive cover.

Morgan should be in the starting line-up.

JFC, Shinnie, Morgan and Millar are 4 good midfielder but there is not a defensive midfielder in that 4.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pratley is crap 20 yards from goal. No attacking thought 
  • Options
    After a fair amount of passing around their area, Matthews cross is easily claimed by their keeper.
  • Options
    Pratley has had a decent first half bar the choice to pass rather than shoot. 
  • Options
    Foul throw lol 
  • Options
    Crewe unbeaten in 10 league games before tonight. Now losing 4-0 to Gillingham 
  • Options
    Far too deep again...playing in out own third will end in tears 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Pratley is crap 20 yards from goal. No attacking thought 
    Dont care... Its not his job to score, would never write him off though
  • Options
    We never looked interested in scoring there, despite having numbers in the box. Pratley should have tried something creative. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!