Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rochdale v Charlton | Sat 06 Feb | 3pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Here is a bit of "cheer" for Charlton fans if you want to lump on a home win

Rochdale's wins at home this season... A...BIG...FAT...ONE!! - Although dont lose much at home either

That’s cursed it, nailed on second home win for Rochdale now!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    cs1986 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Gunter at CB has conceded the least out of everyone but Inniss, Famewo and ahem Purrington (1 game as part of a 3)

Hate to prove Bowyer's meddling right, but Gunter & Pratley have been our most consistent partnership since Inniss & Famewo have been out. 

Burton aside, they were actually fairly solid in the other 3 conceding just 1 goal each in 2 of the 3 games. 

The pairing to avoid like the plague is Pearce & Pratley. 

PartnershipPlayed Conceded CPG
    Inniss & Famewo400.00
    Oshilaja & Gunter451.25
    Pratley & Gunter461.50
    Pratley & Pearce
    Oshilaja & Pratley381.67
    Pratley, Famewo & Purrington100.00
    Gunter & Famewo100.00
    Pearce & Famewo111.00
    Oshilaja & Famewo122.00
    Pratley & Inniss122.00
    Oshilaja, Gunter & Pearce122.00
    Oshilaja & Pearce144.00
    Its Oshilaja and Pratley at 8 in 3 games. You CPG should be 2.67 not 1.67 mate.
    It's right on my spready. 5 in 3.

Its a big ask I know but would you be able to do a comparison with who they had in the Midfield ahead of them for each game?
  • Options
    Here is a bit of "cheer" for Charlton fans if you want to lump on a home win

Rochdale's wins at home this season... A...BIG...FAT...ONE!! - Although dont lose much at home either

Can rely on Charlton to be the ones to get teams out of a run like that!!!😬
  • Options
    Going to be lashing it down this afternoon.  Not good for our lightweight midfield.  Southern softies? 
  • Options
    Going to be lashing it down this afternoon.  Not good for our lightweight midfield.  Southern softies? 
    Better go with a midfield four of Matthews Watson Pratley Maatsen then? 😉

Or perhaps those born furthest north, Shinnie a definite starter in that case.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    cs1986 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Gunter at CB has conceded the least out of everyone but Inniss, Famewo and ahem Purrington (1 game as part of a 3)

Hate to prove Bowyer's meddling right, but Gunter & Pratley have been our most consistent partnership since Inniss & Famewo have been out. 

Burton aside, they were actually fairly solid in the other 3 conceding just 1 goal each in 2 of the 3 games. 

Inniss & Famewo400.00
    Oshilaja & Gunter451.25
    Pratley & Gunter461.50
    Pratley & Pearce
    Oshilaja & Pratley381.67
    Gunter & Famewo100.00
    Pearce & Famewo111.00
    Oshilaja & Famewo122.00
    Pratley & Inniss122.00
    Oshilaja & Pearce144.00

Its a big ask I know but would you be able to do a comparison with who they had in the Midfield ahead of them for each game?
    Hmm... 

Maybe. Not likely I'll get the time today, but as has already been said, the slow and steady Pratley Watson partnership was in front of Famewo and Inniss for their 4 together.

We've conceded a lot of goals since JFC refound some form.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cs1986 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Inniss & Famewo400.00
    Oshilaja & Gunter451.25
    Pratley & Gunter461.50
    Pratley & Pearce
    Oshilaja & Pratley381.67
    Gunter & Famewo100.00
    Pearce & Famewo111.00
    Oshilaja & Famewo122.00
    Pratley & Inniss122.00
    Oshilaja & Pearce144.00

Hmm... 

Maybe. Not likely I'll get the time today, but as has already been said, the slow and steady Pratley Watson partnership was in front of Famewo and Inniss for their 4 together.

We've conceded a lot of goals since JFC refound some form.
    Nah didnt expect you to do it today either way mate

Just be curious to see who was protecting the defence as think it also goes beyond the back three / four

E.g having Paul Smyth in this reverse fixture at RWB
  • Options

Amos
                              Gunter Pearce Oshilaja Purrington
                                   D.J  Pratley Watson  Millar
                                         Aneke  Stockley   

Solid team. keep it tight. Don't concede. No silly mistakes and we will win. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone seen Amos and Stockley in the same room?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Might just pay the tenner to hear Sangaard & the boys before 3pm. Then switch over to watch Soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling & his mob. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Might just pay the tenner to hear Sangaard & the boys before 3pm. Then switch over to watch Soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling & his mob. 
    If the Sandgaard interview is at the right point you might not even need to pay the £10 to watch it - As you'll get a bit of free coverage up until about 2:45
  • Options
    Not sure whether to torture myself & watch the game, or do something else more enjoyable. Decisions..... 🤔
  • Options
    I suppose I better drag myself out of my death bed for this one. 

No one deserves COVID and an away defeat to Rochdale in the rain, in the same week.

• Options
    Not sure whether to torture myself & watch the game, or do something else more enjoyable. Decisions..... 🤔
    Surely watching the game is torture enough on its own at the moment...
  • Options
    Every game feels massive now. Need to get that first goal. Come on you Reds
  • Options

No one deserves COVID and an away defeat to Rochdale in the rain, in the same week.

Hi mate. How are you doing ? Hopefully you are not feeling too bad and can get to watch the game
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Hi mate. How are you doing ? Hopefully you are not feeling too bad and can get to watch the game
    Hopefully over the worst. Thank you for asking. Pretty trivial symptoms compared to many many thousands of others but still horrible.

A 5-2 away victory will be just the tonic I need.

• Options
    AndyG said:

Hopefully over the worst. Thank you for asking. Pretty trivial symptoms compared to many many thousands of others but still horrible.

Probably best you don’t watch the game in that case.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2021

At least you'll have a couple of things to get good and proper grumpy about. ,😄

Seriously, get well soon.
  • Options
    Hopefully Pearce won’t start. We haven’t managed a clean sheet yet this season in a game where he has started.
  • Options
    AndyG said:

Glad to hear that. Hope your prediction is correct. Agree with you that this is a game that should produce alot of goals. I'm going for either 4- 2 or 4-3 victory for us but that probably means it will be 1-0 to them lol
  • Options

Amos
                              Gunter Pearce Oshilaja Purrington
                                   D.J  Pratley Watson  Millar
                                         Aneke  Stockley   

Solid team. keep it tight. Don't concede. No silly mistakes and we will win. 
    Play this line-up and lose, and the chat this evening would be unreal. I very much worry about any CB partnership, but Pearce there, with Watson and Pratley... that's a gamble only worth taking for a 0-0 away at Spurs, not a must-win away at Rochdale. Smith or Shinnie must be in that midfield for me, Smith ideally. 
  • Options
    Arguably our best result of the season was the 2-0 win at Pompey, as Pompey at the time were easily the best of the teams we beat in our run of victories - Wigan, Blackpool, Northampton and (at the time struggling Oxford) were all games we'd expect to win. The midfield that day was Williams, JFC, Pratley and Shinnie

Unfortunately Famewo limped off during that match, and since then the clean sheets started to become a rarity
  • Options
    Lineup square 2