Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

greatest show on turf Cheltenham 2021

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Gotta have a bet on Mrs Milner in the 2nd purely because it is my wife !!!
    Fair play to you.
    I would have kept it quiet if I'd married a horse.
    PS If it was anna kissed I'd be less surprised :smile:
  • Options
    That was a good run, got on last minute. I thought what are they doing all the way at the back, but when she came through the field and finished strongly it was a thing of beauty. Shes on fire! 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Mighty Blue (ew)
    Give me another like that Bob ta.  Just got a little wager on at 4.14.

• Options
    My bet of 21 or more Irish trained winners is still alive. 
  • Options
    Guys: urgent question - I have 2 wins and 3 places so far today with Shantou Flyer my last gamble if my Super Heinz. Paddy offering me £500 cash out or I let it ride with a potential £1000 if it wins. Cash out or is it going to win?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    bobmunro said:
    Mighty Blue (ew)

Shantou Flyer win
  • Options
    £10 ew on Blackmore in the last (well I didn’t rate the horse 😉) made up for Envoi Allen pissing away my acca 👌🏻
  • Options
    I cashed out
  • Options
    All gone to feck for me. 0pts from those tips.

One more day though! A small loss is no great shakes; always fun just to follow the greatest show on turf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Allaho and Telmesomethinggirl my winners today, Shantou Flyer for a place
  • Options
    Last two races dug me out of a very big pit. Onto tomorrow. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Curb_It said:
    bobmunro said:
    Mighty Blue (ew)

Shantou Flyer win
    Sorry!
  • Options
    Seems well worth listening to Kevin Blake.
  • Options
    had a shocking day 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Seems well worth listening to Kevin Blake.
    Yep i went from losing a few races not bothering but bet both the last on the nose, only small ball but ended up + 80 for day so i'll take that, one half a loss yesterday and two reasonable days (Tuesdays was better) unlike me for the horses. Would have been 3 had i realised he said Mrs Milner and not Milliner lol messed that one up.

PS- Rachel Blackmore doesn't have a dull moment either winning or falling, no in between. Hope she keeps up the good form
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    bobmunro said:
    Curb_It said:
    bobmunro said:
    Mighty Blue (ew)

Shantou Flyer win
    Sorry!
    That's alright.  II had a few wins today so am still up. 
  • Options
    After 2 bad days a bit better today with Mrs Milner and Tellmesomethingirl and Storm Control ew in the last. Still down on the week though.
  • Options
    good day with 2 winners

my picks for tomorrow

1.20 quixilous although expect adagio to run a bit race
    1.55 eclair de befouax/gowel road
    2.30 alaphilippe/pats fancy ( purely for name )
    3.05 a plus tard/santini ew
    3.40 stand up and fight/porlock bay ( on back of text )
    4.15 elimay - biggest bet of the day
    4.50 langer Dan/eglantie de seaul ew 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good day with 2 winners

my picks for tomorrow

1.20 quixilous although expect adagio to run a bit race
    1.55 eclair de befouax/gowel road
    2.30 alaphilippe/pats fancy ( purely for name )
    3.05 a plus tard/santini ew
    3.40 stand up and fight/porlock bay ( on back of text )
    4.15 elimay - biggest bet of the day
    4.50 langer Dan/eglantie de seaul ew 
    I got Elimay at 13/8 ten days ago.  Went large and have too small a treble with Appreciate It and Honeysuckle that pays out 20/1.

Some decent horses out there tomorrow at good prices.  I've got so far:

1.20 Titronic  10/3
    1.55 Fifty Ball  14/1
    2.30 Adrimel 14/1
    3.05 Native River 16/1
    3.40 Late Night Pass 20/1
    4.15 Colreevy 5/1 (on basis of my win bet on Elimay)
    4.50 Folcano

No clashes apart from Elimay @palarsehater

• Options
    Very good day today so 3 profitable days but a fair number of races tomorrow that look too tricky for me to dabble in and others which I don't know enough about to get involved.

13:20 - Quilixios who I took this morning at 5/1. Purely on price he looked miles off against Zanahiyr and Tritonic. Market has corrected a bit now but still think he's closer to Zanahiyr than the odds suggest.

13:55 - Eclair de Beaufeu (who I backed last year in the Grand Annual for a place and will stick with course form to back again at 12/1) and You Raised Me Up (who I've left for the time being but who has started to drift so I might go in for if he's 12/1 or bigger - Sky Bet paying 8 places).

15:05 - A Plus Tard who I took earlier at 9/2... Native River is my favourite horse in training but I can't back him on that ground even though he's probably put up the performance of the season from this field in the Cotswold (heart might take over tomorrow).

Have also doubled Quilixios and A Plus Tard.
  • Options
    Again Jibber Jabber on Twitter comes good Mrs Milner and The Shunter winners, ew on Fakir D’oudairies, Mighty Blue and Go Another One , up nicely on 3 days, this chap is well worth a follow .
  • Options
    Again Jibber Jabber on Twitter comes good Mrs Milner and The Shunter winners, ew on Fakir D’oudairies, Mighty Blue and Go Another One , up nicely on 3 days, this chap is well worth a follow .
    I'll have a dabble today @northstandsteve so it's bound to tank today!
  • Options
    Withdrew £1k profit on the first day. Left the rest in to play with. Today I have only £50 left decided to chuck it all on a 20p E/w super Heinz £150k potential. Looking forward to my £3.46 profit 😂
  • Options
    Withdrew £1k profit on the first day. Left the rest in to play with. Today I have only £50 left decided to chuck it all on a 20p E/w super Heinz £150k potential. Looking forward to my £3.46 profit 😂
    Did you have fun? At least you had a very decent day one. Good luck with the super heinz
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    I'll have a dabble today @northstandsteve so it's bound to tank today!

He always worth following not just Cheltenham, need to have notifications on for his tweets and sign up for emails, as he generally tips at big prices that come down very quickly on non festivals, my son put me on to him after following last Cheltenham.
  • Options
    Have a lucky 15 ew still going, on Santini, one non runner, plus Nube Negra and Fakir D'oudairies
  • Options
    Did you have fun? At least you had a very decent day one. Good luck with the super heinz

Yeah, Cheltenham is a great laugh, I just had a gut feeling black tears was going to win so stuck £100 on it. Very lucky.

@palarsehater is miles ahead of the rest on his predictions, if you put a tenner on every horse he has tipped then you would be £250 up at least.

should have listened on Mrs Milner - had porter though. Let's hope we have a fantastic last day.
  • Options
    My mate is waxing lyrical about Santini 3.05, will have a small dabble on him i think